[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suggs

skhyatt

Cheap shot by Suggs.

Dirty play. I never liked sucks. He's one ugly scummer.

I disagree. Didn't think it was dirty at all. He made contact at his hip, not his knee. Blount was still driving his feet. Bad call by officials.

No way. Totally dirty. I believe they even said that the whistle had blown because his forward momentum had stopped. Suggs is a punk.

I disagree. Didn't think it was dirty at all. He made contact at his hip, not his knee. Blount was still driving his feet. Bad call by officials.

100% agree. Also, the whistle had NOT blown yet. I was shocked when the announcers said the whistle had blown so I went back and re-watched it and it clearly hadn't blown yet. Edited by keggerz

100% agree. Also, the whistle had NOT blown yet. I was shocked when the announcers said the whistle had blown so I went back and re-watched it and it clearly hadn't blown yet.

Still say it was a cheap shot. Player was on his way down. Totally unnecessary the way Suggs went into his lower half. Was basically a hit on a defenseless player IMO.

Still say it was a cheap shot. Player was on his way down. Totally unnecessary the way Suggs went into his lower half. Was basically a hit on a defenseless player IMO.

I would hate to be a defensive player in today's NFL.

Maybe not. I'd get paid millions. But damn. It would be frustrating with all the rules and protection offensive players get.

Edited by CaptainHook

you can re-watch it and listen for the whistle on this vine I took: https://twitter.com/...130008250699777

1. If by bottom half you mean his ass/hip you would be correct:

2. Play was still live.

3. He's not defenseless there.

4. Looked worse than it was.

Edited by keggerz

I tell you what . . . Antonio Brown is the best receiver in the NFL right now.

Agreed. His ability after the catch is incredible.