[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (Week 9 Version)?

Gopher

Big-Time (12-team PPR) - I'm down 33 and change, but have OBJ and Dwayne Allen playing tonight. We get a small bonus for 100 yards receiving, and TE's get .15 points for every yard receiving (everyone else just gets .10), but I still probably need at least two scores between them, I'm guessing. Hoping for a shoot-out, or at least that the Giants keep it close.

FDSB (12-team IDP dynasty) - Up 208.95 to 207.89, with Rolle going against Amukamara. This is going to be one of those matchups that goes down to the final drive, I have a feeling, with the winner decided by who makes the last tackle.

Local 12-team keeper - Down 10, with Eli and Allen going against Vinatieri and D'Qwell Jackson. Going by weekly averages, I should win by 10 (Eli/Allen average 40, and his guys average 20). But, anything can happen, especially if the Colts hit a bunch of long FG's.

Redraft Wars (12-team IDP) - Down by a quarter of a point (205.60-205.35), but I've got him out-manned 4-to-1. I've got Allen, Vinatieri, Amukamara, and Mike Adams against... TY Hilton. This should be a piece of cake, but you never know. If Hilton has one of his monster games, it could be closer than expected.

Local 12-team no PPR - Down 35 with OBJ left. I'm toast, unless he goes for 175 and 3 scores.

Too Many Leagues (12-team PPR) - Down 28.1 with OBJ and Vinatieri left. Need a big night from at least one, if not both.

Hoping for 5 out of 6, but I'd even take 4. Three or less and I'll be :kicksrock:

Edit: Forgot to tally it up....

I've got Eli, OBJ (x3), Allen (x3), Vinatieri (x2), Rolle, Adams, and Prince.

Going against Hilton, Vinatieri, DQ, and Prince.

I don't need Prince as much as I need Rolle to outscore him. Vinatieri, on the other hand, could very well win one league for me, and cost me another (might not matter in the third).

Edited by Gopher

Barring hugh stat corrections, I'll be looking at an undefeated week despite all the stinkers that plagued my teams yesterday - one of the first times this year that I can actually sit back and enjoy the monday night game. :brew:

If there's ever a time I need Andre Williams to come through, it's tonight. I'm down by 65 - my opponent is done. I have Williams, Luck and Hilton left to play. PPR league, passing TD's are 6 points. I SOOO need this one - if I go 3-6 in this league, I'm all but cooked - even with Megatron coming back in week 10. FWIW: if I lose, it's gonna happen AGAIN - I'm AGAIN going to lose to the weekly high scorer. Big Ben, Gronk, Foster, Lynch, Ellington, E Sanders, M Evans, M Bryant, Hauschka, Cowboys defense. So GD frustrating. I just wanna break something..

In another league, I'm down by 2 - my opponent is done, I have R Randle.

All other leagues have already been determined.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Im down by 26 with Luck and Vinaieri going tonight vs his Randle. If Luck gives me 30+ I like my chances (6pts/td pass). Overall Im going to say its about 50/50. Need to win tonight to avoid my 3rd straight loss after 5 wins in a row

Big money league i'm up 25 points with TY and Donnell vs his Eli. should have this locked up.

Work league I'm down 40 points with TY and Odell opponent is done...hoping for a big game here to keep my team relevant on the season

To not be a moron next week? Sat Manning and Brady due to the weather for Foles and Palmer respectively...Still won Local 1 by 19 (and have Wayne tonight). Lost local 2 by the 8 extra points Brady would have gotten me had I played him.

Edited by Skarzon

Up by 30, I have TY, opponent is done. I finally get to enjoy a Monday night game.

It's awesome isn't it. It seems like every MNF me or my opponent has some player that could push me over/under the top. Tonight is just a chill night for me as well. :)

• Like 1

Yes I have way too many leagues, before I start posting.

League 1: PPR league, up by 48, I have Wayne and he has Bradshaw and A. Williams. Should be alright.

League 2: PPR league, up by 20, he has OB jr, I'm done for the week.

League 3: PPR league, up by 43, he has reggie wayne, I'm done for week

League 4: PPR league, Up by 8, he has Hilton and D. Allen, and I have L. Donnell

League 5: PPR league, up by 50, he has D. Allen and I'm done.

League 6: .5 PPR league, down 48, i have E. Manning, he OB jr.......yeah not going to win.

League 7: Non-ppr league, up by 32, I have T. Richardson, he has A. Luck and Vinateri

League 8: Non-ppr league, up by 14, he has T. Hilton and I'm done.

Feel good about most of these leagues. I hope for a low scoring game!

If there's ever a time I need Andre Williams to come through, it's tonight. I'm down by 65 - my opponent is done. I have Williams, Luck and Hilton left to play. PPR league, passing TD's are 6 points. I SOOO need this one - if I go 3-6 in this league, I'm all but cooked - even with Megatron coming back in week 10. FWIW: if I lose, it's gonna happen AGAIN - I'm AGAIN going to lose to the weekly high scorer. Big Ben, Gronk, Foster, Lynch, Ellington, E Sanders, M Evans, M Bryant, Hauschka, Cowboys defense. So GD frustrating. I just wanna break something..

In another league, I'm down by 2 - my opponent is done, I have R Randle.

All other leagues have already been determined.

?