[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamar Miller handcuff

Gourdeau

Horrid matchup there. Even as Miller assumed the role, the Dolphins simply haven't chosen to feature him. In ONLY ONE game has Miller gotten more than 15 carries. Moreno got 24 in his one full game.

I suspect the handcuff to Miller will be even less of a feature. Although my best guess is find the guy who promises to be a more focused pass catcher and that's maybe who you want to take a flier on. I see NOTHING for Dolphins RBs versus Detroit...they won't even run a ton against junk run defenses, instead letting tannehill continually throw the ball over and over.

Miller has been solid, not spectacular, mainly because he has scraped up a TD in 4 of his last 5 games and is usually good for 2 or 3 catches. His upside is seriously limited in the Dolphins attack as would be the handcuff.

In looking at your roster, Chris Ivory v. Pittsburgh is a better play as is Gore (although the 49ers stupidity is doing Gore in this year).

Doesn't matter to me who Millers handcuff is this week. With him, Gio, and Fred Jackson all likely out, I have 1 healthy RB on my roster and here's to hoping Bradshaw makes it through tonight. I agree with what was stated above, neither RB option for the Dolphins is particularly attractive against Detroit next week, so I'll be looking elsewhere for lightning in a bottle.

Gonna be digging deep on the WW for a warm body to start at RB in week 10.

Edited by SeductiveNun

Thomas at least has some history with the Dolphins, so he's probably the guy that is "safer" but Williams has more upside since we pretty much know what to expect with Thomas (which is nothing special).

This...though you'd have to be pretty desperate or a very deep league to consider either of them.

I just picked up Steven Jackson hoping for at least a td vs the bucs

I think this is a decent play. But as you state, the key there is TD...the Falcons have like 13 running backs they roll in and out of that lineup. Their offensive line is bad, but Tampa Bay is a good matchup. I could see Jackson getting 60+ and a Touch at least.

Edited by kwolf68

Doesn't matter to me who Millers handcuff is this week. With him, Gio, and Fred Jackson all likely out, I have 1 healthy RB on my roster and here's to hoping Bradshaw makes it through tonight. I agree with what was stated above, neither RB option for the Dolphins is particularly attractive against Detroit next week, so I'll be looking elsewhere for lightning in a bottle.

Gonna be digging deep on the WW for a warm body to start at RB in week 10.

In a similar boat myself. I've got Miller, Rashad Jennings & Gio. My other RBs are Jonas Gray who's on bye and Taliaferro. I'm pretty well screwed at the position now with all three of my starting RBs on the mend.