[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets talk Mark Ingram

Grits and Shins

Grits, I never took you for a "take your ball & go home" type. Post your question again and let's have some discussion.

Durability is a bit of a caution, but I still believe we will see numbers slightly above what we saw at the beginning of the season when both PT & Khiry were healthy. You're obviously not going to get what you've seen the last two weeks on a consistent basis, but you should still be looking at RB 2 numbers.

Grits, I never took you for a "take your ball & go home" type. Post your question again and let's have some discussion.

Durability is a bit of a caution, but I still believe we will see numbers slightly above what we saw at the beginning of the season when both PT & Khiry were healthy. You're obviously not going to get what you've seen the last two weeks on a consistent basis, but you should still be looking at RB 2 numbers.

I'll take the different angle, I guess. Here's a guy that posts smartass remarks pretty much all the time here and then he gets his panties in a wad when folks throw the same game at him?

Weak sauce.

• Like 4

Fixed

I think we hurt his feelings. Comeuppance is a bitch. I wonder how long he is going to give us the silent treatment? I put the over/under at 3 days. Unless someone starts a thread about a trade veto, then I put the over/under at 3 minutes.

I'll take the under on both.

:rofl:

My feelings weren't hurt, I never understood why people really care what a bunch of faceless/anonymous people on an internet forum say or think. Caring about what somebody thinks is not the same as a lively discussion. Have I given my fair share of sh*t to posters on this forum, certainly ... but I think you will be hard pressed to find where I derailed a discussion about football (you know the reason for this forum).

I was hoping to have a football discussion and everybody was more interested in smart ass cracks - that is fine you are entitled. This place is a far cry from what it used to be and I find less and less value here. So since the value here is declining I will look for relevant football discussions somewhere else.

:rofl:

My feelings weren't hurt, I never understood why people really care what a bunch of faceless/anonymous people on an internet forum say or think. Caring about what somebody thinks is not the same as a lively discussion. Have I given my fair share of sh*t to posters on this forum, certainly ... but I think you will be hard pressed to find where I derailed a discussion about football (you know the reason for this forum).

I was hoping to have a football discussion and everybody was more interested in smart ass cracks - that is fine you are entitled. This place is a far cry from what it used to be and I find less and less value here. So since the value here is declining I will look for relevant football discussions somewhere else.

Grits

You gave your post all of 10 minutes (from original post to edit removing whatever it was you wanted to discuss) because of a couple wise ass remarks, of which you've posted hundreds. Should have just left the info there and eventually people would discuss the football issue.

Grits

You gave your post all of 10 minutes (from original post to edit removing whatever it was you wanted to discuss) because of a couple wise ass remarks, of which you've posted hundreds. Should have just left the info there and eventually people would discuss the football issue.

Your best post ever :woot: