[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here's something funny to share........

IrishPride

This is my long standing money league roster, tied for 1st my divsion? Each week I dumpster dive for 3 or 4 players? This week it will be Wiliams,Gray,Bengals and ? Probably keep Tali? I couldn't win a Yahoo free league playing against Eskimo's? Roster in signature below, drafted 2nd and have 4 original draft picks.....Nelson,Smith,Garcon and the Bills? I have 11 Fa's? Crazy........Here's the suck up, Between forum and main Huddle site, I have been able to survive, I don't expect to win my league but each week I put out the best WW/FA trash I can collect.

Edited by IrishPride

Just saying this season has sucked........the only league I really want to win, I can't and I put most of my time and research into it....every week rebuilding a hSitty team and guess I'm teling and this year I know I'm not alone....Theres alot of people in the same boat but I guess I'm :crybaby: and :rant:?