[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are we picking up Alfred Blue?

Flip_Side

I have the #1 waiver and am short at RB, got lucky to get Hillman off waivers a few weeks ago. Is it worth using it on Alfred Blue? Anyone know how bad Fosters knee injury is? He has a history of letting these types of injuries keep him out a couple games

I'm gonna try but ww is 11, don't think he'll fall that far,,,,,,

The fact that the Texans are on a bye this week could help him fall. Most people are looking for immediate help at this time of year, not help in two weeks. Foster owners should be proactive and try to acquire him now.

Foster will be fine after the bye but if you have a dead roster spot adding Blue makes a lot of sense.

I'm a Foster owner but I never owned Blue as a handcuff instead I owned Hill hoping he'd get a start as a strong RB should Gio get inujured. Through good timing and a lot of luck, Hill is scheduled to play during Foster's bye week/injury.

I personally won't use my waiver on Blue because I think Foster will play week 11.If Blue's available as a free agent later today I may look at dropping someone as insurance.

Foster will be fine after the bye but if you have a dead roster spot adding Blue makes a lot of sense.

I dunno. .. his hammy was already a concern and now his groin is an issue? Come fantasy playoff time his wheels will be held together with rubber bands

• Like 1

Is there the possibility that if Foster is hampered by his injury and the Texans lose their next game they might limit Foster to save him for next year? Giving Blue a chance from week 12 onwards.

They're 1.5 games out of the wildcard race and their next game is the Browns on the road so if they lose that the season is over.

Is there the possibility that if Foster is hampered by his injury and the Texans lose their next game they might limit Foster to save him for next year? Giving Blue a chance from week 12 onwards.

They're 1.5 games out of the wildcard race and their next game is the Browns on the road so if they lose that the season is over.

Add to this the fact that Foster thought about retiring last year. I don't think he would play through the wheels falling off.

The fact that the Texans are on a bye this week could help him fall. Most people are looking for immediate help at this time of year, not help in two weeks. Foster owners should be proactive and try to acquire him now.

Yes. I agree and thats exactly what I did

Add to this the fact that Foster thought about retiring last year. I don't think he would play through the wheels falling off.

This is my hope really with Blue even if Foster is back after the bye especially considering they get the Browns, Titans and Jags in that period who look like good matchups.

Edited by Dolphin_Akie

^^This. I am on life support as it is - but I swung for the fences, passed on Mike Evans (I would have got him) and instead was lucky enough to land both A Blue AND R Mathews.

I considered adding him, but spending $2 (fee to add any player) for some possible help a couple weeks from now (when I'm pretty much out of the playoff hunt already) wasn't worth it. I considered whether he might have long term value (keeper league) but decided against it.

The Foster owner picked him up as his 2nd waiver wire move, he's also got Murray Ball and Blount.

His first WW move was more important, has Brady on bye and Foles injured and picked up Sanchez.

Some of us have owned him all yr..waiting...patiently

I started with him in 3 of 4 leagues, but couldn't hang on to him. I finally dropped him in the last of the three last week for Weeden (seriously needed QB help :bag: ). Luckily, I was able to grab him back off waivers in that league just now. I'm a game behind the lead in my division there, and the leader has Foster. I think Foster has done a wonderful job in his career and should seriously consider retirement at this point.