[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Thomas and T Kelce ROS

Scorcher

Kelce seems to be to be getting more targets and is capable of big plays Thomas only got 2 targets last albeit it was a TD. I'm wondering if Kelce will do better than Thomas down the road since there are less mouths to feed in KC than in Denver. If Thomas had dropped that one TD pass he would have been a dud for the day like the two previous weeks. Kelce had better yardage this week and more targets just wondering how people would compare the 2 ROS.They both seem limited in targets and Kelce has the fewer snaps but Kelce seems to be getting an uptick in targets.

They both have bounced around the top and bottom of the stat line this year, but Thomas has still been a healthy notch above Kelce, especially in the big games that they have had. It's hard to pass on Thomas since he has been fairly steady even when he hasn't scored all that well. Don't let a couple of down weeks sway you, his floor is higher than Kelce & his ceiling is on quite another level. That's not to say that Kelce doesn't have the talent, he just doesn't get as much opportunity.

• Like 1

I drafted and dropped Reed early on and have stuck it out with Kelce since. He has been consistently decent, getting me 10-15 per week. I plan to stay with him rather than chase points elsewhere. He will break out occasionally but in reality is playing on about 50% of the snaps. In situations where KC might be forced to throw the ball (if they are playing NE/DEN) he will have a lot of value in those games.

They both have bounced around the top and bottom of the stat line this year, but Thomas has still been a healthy notch above Kelce, especially in the big games that they have had. It's hard to pass on Thomas since he has been fairly steady even when he hasn't scored all that well. Don't let a couple of down weeks sway you, his floor is higher than Kelce & his ceiling is on quite another level. That's not to say that Kelce doesn't have the talent, he just doesn't get as much opportunity.

rajn nailed it. For some reason, cheese steak won't let kelce play as much as ppretty much everyone believes he should. Fn fasano..
  • Like 1

Kelce is a nice gamble and I would imagine the Chiefs will start to use him more since he's one of their best recieving options. Fasano is getting a lot of run for various reasons but Kelce is the future as one of their offensive weapons with Charles. I'm banking on them letting Kelce get more looks in the 2nd half of the season.