[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wish

Scorcher

I wish coaches (Marvin Lewis) weren't dicks who immediately bench the best RB at their disposal (Jeremy Hill) because a defender's helmet popped the ball out for a fumble.

EDIT: at least Hill is back in at the start of the 2nd half.

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 1

I wish the Bengals wouldn't completely give up so Gabriel will still need to catch a long one at some point tonight and make me look like a waiver wire genius. I may as well wish I could crap gold though....

• Like 1

I wish coaches (Marvin Lewis) weren't dicks who immediately bench the best RB at their disposal (Jeremy Hill) because a defender's helmet popped the ball out for a fumble.

+ 1,000,000

you too huh? :lol:

Well, it was either that or Terrance Williams. Probably going to be a Dez week so I figured I had nothing to lose. And so I killed Gabriels momentum, and no doubt will springboard TW to a monster performance. God I hate the Bengals.

I wish Thursday Night Football would go away.

I still don't get this sentiment. Is it because of fantasy? Early roster deadline or something? Is it the teams playing on the short week and the thought that they are unprepared, too banged up, and the game is sloppy? (The Browns looked like they had an extra week not a short week to prepare.)

If not, and you just don't like the game, don't watch. If this game was not on TNF it would be buried on some regional coverage where few would get to see it (and the way the Browns totally dominated the heavily favored Bengals).

Do people who wish TNF would go away also wish the same for SNF and MNF?

I understand there have been many bad and lopsided games, and usually I hate those lopsided games myself (but this time I was loving it). But SNF and MNF have had their share of bad games as well, same for Sunday afternoons even the featured late games.

Anyway, I wish the Browns would continue to play like this the rest of the season, and for the next 10 years.

Is it because of fantasy? Early roster deadline or something? Is it the teams playing on the short week and the thought that they are unprepared, too banged up, and the game is sloppy?

Yes. All of that. Add to it another night of haggling with the wife over the TV.

Ya I never understood peoples complaints with TNF...you're really not a football fan if you don't enjoy watching every game possible that they will let you. Ok maybe like a Friday night football game would be better. Extra day rest and I'm sure there will be plenty of viewers prime time on a Friday. Either way it's an extra day of football. Stop complaining or don't watch it

Some people don't have the money to? Or care to watch 6 football games at once since at all times there's at least one game on...and hondaty football? Watch CFB and their 60point stupid blowouts between 130 teams. You'll be begging for TNF. Any game any day of the week can suck. Low scoring games for TNF? go back to last week and please tell me how that game went. And the browns scoring 24 points for them that's not low haha

And before you try bashing on my CFB comment. Sure there are really good games each week. But I could bet maybe only 10 of them are actually good while another 50 showcase either 2 terrible teams playing awful football or just one team dominating another.

Edited by Blasto95

From a strictly football standpoint I think this article is pretty accurate. It's basically watering down the product. From a fan and a team perspective I agree with Sean Payton when he said that it was foolish. Actually, I'd take it a step further and call it bullhonda. In no way should a team fighting for a division have to play a Sunday night game on the road followed up by Thursday night game on the road against a division rival.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

If you would rather there be one less day of football than yes you are. You don't have to watch TNF every week. But I would much rather there be the option for me to turn on the tv Thursday night and watch some football then to never watch whatever game it would be because its burried beneath 15 other games.

TNF does not affect you in the slightest bit so why do you care at all? If it's a problem to the players then they should make a case about it. Few have but many others are just content with their millions

From a strictly football standpoint I think this article is pretty accurate. It's basically watering down the product. From a fan and a team perspective I agree with Sean Payton when he said that it was foolish. Actually, I'd take it a step further and call it bullhonda. In no way should a team fighting for a division have to play a Sunday night game on the road followed up by Thursday night game on the road against a division rival.

Scheduling is dissected every year to every single team. Both teams work on a short days rest. No one has a bye week then TNF while the other team has a 3 day rest. Either they were both on bye, or both only have 3 days rest. So Payton's comment is irrelevant and he's just sour

If you would rather there be one less day of football than yes you are. You don't have to watch TNF every week. But I would much rather there be the option for me to turn on the tv Thursday night and watch some football then to never watch whatever game it would be because its burried beneath 15 other games.

TNF does not affect you in the slightest bit so why do you care at all? If it's a problem to the players then they should make a case about it. Few have but many others are just content with their millions

Many people do not share your views. That does not make them anymore or less of a fan then you. Please stop speaking like you are the voice of the people.

• Like 1

Maybe I came off a little harsh with "you're not a fan" but what reasoning is there to not having a TNF game except low scoring games? It's football. I would rather have it 3 days of the week than just 2. Almost every other sport has their teams play multiple times a week...the least we can have is more than 2 days