[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i started AJ and Hills.......

kevin81mvp

Hills did more running of his mouth (after the game) than he did actual running in the game

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/11/cincinnati_bengals_rookie_jere.html#incart_big-photo

The Browns didn't do anything special according to Hill, they just sat back and waited for the Bengals to make a bunch of mistakes and hand them the game. "We'll play them again, we'll see what happens then", Hill says (in CLE week 15).

Great interview rookie :okay:

What league do you play in that hill was projected at 23 points...I would never listen to those projections. One good game against JAC means nothing for a rb...

espn.

anybody USING those predictions to set a lineup gets what they deserve, IMO.

If anybody can find another FF site who said to sit either/both AJ and/or Hill last night, then you may also want to ask for lotto numbers from them...

Edited by lennykravitz2004

I'm not saying I wouldnt bank on them I'm just surprised hills projection was that high. Plenty of people started him but I would've looked at him at best as a flex. Aj green back and Cleveland is a good D a lot better than the jaguars everyone beats up on

espn.

anybody USING those predictions to set a lineup gets what they deserve, IMO.

If anybody can find another FF site who said to sit either/both AJ and/or Hill last night, then you may also want to ask for lotto numbers from them...

Both guys were solid playes last night, they just ran into the buzz saw of the Browns defenes. Or if you believe Hill the Browns suck and the Bengals were just inept (but are still way better than the Browns).

Both guys were solid playes last night, they just ran into the buzz saw of the Browns defenes. Or if you believe Hill the Browns suck and the Bengals were just inept (but are still way better than the Browns).

I saw that comment this morning too from Hill. Take that deep breath, "sigh", shake my head...

BTW, FWIW, Browns rush D (as of today, so I don't know if last night's game is included or not) was/is ranked 28th in YPG, at least it is on NFL.com. Last night's game, statistically, was the exception, not the rule for their defense.

BUT IT STILL SUCKS HILL ONLY GOT ME 5 FREAKIN' POINTS.