[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you hold on to your valuable kicker during their bye week?

taztm

Standard scoring 12 team league

This really applies to those who own Gostowski, Vinatieri or some of the other consistent kickers on top offenses.

I didn't have room to roster 2 kickers nor have I ever kept 2 kickers, but I just dropped Vinatieri for Crosby.

Vinatieri has been a consistent contributor on my team all season and the Colts offense is so good it allows him to put up more fantasy points than most of the players on my team. I figure somebody else might add him off waivers and I'll lose some steady production.

They might add him sure, but if you can't afford to drop someone else in order to keep him, then just hope for the best. Most people won't use a waiver claim for a kicker, so I think you'll be fine

^^ that's exactly who I kept through his bye week, and now I'm gtg for the rest of the year, no worries about bye weeks and I have a consistently scoring kicker (just hope and pray Sanchez doesn't screw that up somehow lol)

I do the same with defenses, but if I can find an excellent kicker in an excellent situation (Parkey, for instance), I do my best to hang onto him and not worry about that position anymore. I've been a streaming mofo with defenses, however