[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Making Trades

Scorcher

This is more concerning leagues that are divided into divisions and the winners of each division go to the playoffs with either one or two teams with the best records going. When considering trades do you avoid making trades with teams in your division as a rule? I've had players that I considered shopping and then looking around I've seen that only teams in my division have the need for the player I would like to move so I sit on the player. I am just wondering other people take this into consideration or should it not make any difference?

Edited by Scorcher

Yes I'll consider than when making trades. Early in the season its harder to know who you're contending with so I may avoid most of the division if possible. But that is only 3 of the 11 other teams so not a big deal. And if my best option in trading is in the division, I'll usually do it.