[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vernon Davis... Wtf..

heracles

lololololololololololol believe it or not but Vernon davis doesn't owe you any stats

He owes me stats! I pay for his rigorous off season training program, including the top notch trainers...yearly.

Wait til he gets my text!

Last year, week 16 FF championship games, he got zilch.

Lost me the championship in a league last year. Was down by 1 point in a ppr league going into that Monday night game and he laid an egg. Never been angrier at a lost, and it wasn't even my main leagues.

He appears to have been totally phased out by Boldin this year.

He dislocated his finger last week, so maybe he was used as a decoy and blocker this week. Before last week he was having dropping issues so he's not looking good on a contract year.

no one said anythign about dislocating his finger.. He will be my starter for the rest of the year... little confused on why you wont just setup a screen for a tight end that runs a 4.3? or draw a couple te flats out just to get him going.. im so confused on why they dont.

no one said anythign about dislocating his finger.. He will be my starter for the rest of the year... little confused on why you wont just setup a screen for a tight end that runs a 4.3? or draw a couple te flats out just to get him going.. im so confused on why they dont.

You're right it wasn't reported, but if you watched the game they showed the team doctor put it back into place with Vernon grimacing. I don't think he caught another pass last week after it was reset. Vernon likes to body catch the ball, CKs throws to the TE come out way too fast for him it appears. I'm not optimistic he's back next year especially after his holdout earlier.

• Like 1

Vernon Davis having a dislocated finger popped back in (not graphic) i.imgur.com/vey38HJ.gif

I would think if he's ok then the matchup against the Giants prove it. Crabtree has been complaining about not having enough looks, and I don't think they should be throwing it around too much and risking Kaepernick with turning the ball over.