[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pull Cutler

ThatDude

That fourth down throw . . . :sick:

That was terrible! Meanwhile now he's gonna have to deal with Marshall who was waving at him to throw toward him with single coverage.

The team is totally lost and dead from the ankles up. With Lovie, they gave effort at least on D.

On that screen, to see Jared Allen jogging instead of going all out on Lacy's cut back is a microcosm of the BS effort they give.

Simply embarrassing.

The team is totally lost and dead from the ankles up. With Lovie, they gave effort at least on D.

On that screen, to see Jared Allen jogging instead of going all out on Lacy's cut back is a microcosm of the BS effort they give.

Simply embarrassing.

Seriously, I am wondering about Trestman's job security.

And just think, they chose Trestman over Bruce Arians.

• Like 1

Only Culter could bounce a screen pass off his own lineman's helmet leading to an INT for a TD. Now that's talent!

:lol: I had a pretty good laugh at that play, reminded me of the Sanchez butt fumble.

just . . . wow . . . Cutler you suck. Chicago talk radio will be unbelievable tonight.

Cutler makes a weekly appearance on am1000 wmvp during the season. I wonder if he's going to show up. :lol:

Edited by Wolverines Fan