[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Received a trade offer. M. Ingram for A.J. Green. Thoughts?

SportzPanda

Someone just offered me A.J. Green for Mark Ingram. I was thinking of taking it, but a family member said that at present, Ingram is worth far, far more than Green and they wouldn't do it.My runningbacks are McCoy, Forset, Ingram and Morris. My receivers are Baldwin, Beckham, Crabtree, Ettleman and Torre Smith. I would really appreciate some thoughts on this. I do think that Ingram is worth more, but I'm afraid if I pass up on this, Ingram will drop off once Thomas and Robinson come back. Not to mention that in my Yahoo leagues, this is the last week for trades. Advice is welcome.

It's a fair deal I beleive. You really need the WR help while you can work with your trip of RBs with McCoy forsett and Morris. Like you said, maybe Ingrams value is slightly more than greens. However Ingram is much more likely to see less work and less production while it's the complete opposite for green

Ingram has a better remaining schedule on paper but you'll have to deal with other backs like Cadet, Thomas, and Robinson potentially eating into his touches. But it seems that Ingram has been proving himself as the feature back so they might stick with him, but it is a bit unpredictable going forward.

I'm also hoping AJ Green bounces back now that he's healthy. The Bengals have been playing terribly recent so it depends how confident you are in Andy Dalton.

I own Ingram and plan on using him until he falls off. I would be a little worried about AJ Green but he's so talented he might produce regardless.