[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (Week 10)?

Gopher

Huddle Ladder - Down 9.8, with Olsen and Parkey left. Should happen, but you never know. A "W" might help move me into a share of 1st place in HOF (although I'd still be quite a ways behind the leader in points).

Big Time - Up about 23 or so, but he's got McCoy and Maclin left. Given that it's a PPR league, I'd say I'm pretty close to toast. He (TOS) made up for his 2-pt night from Dalton with a 42-point game from Lynch yesterday.

FDSB - Down 17, with Olsen and Fletcher Cox left. Should be close.

Local - Down 12, but I have Sanchez and Parkey. Another "should be" win.

CA Huddle League - Down 34, with Sanchez/Olsen/Parkey against Stewart.

I have lots of Sanchez, Olsen, and Parkey... Going against McCoy, Maclin, Stewart. Of course, at this point, I'm snowed in at work. Unless this blizzard stops, I might not make it home tonight. :unsure:

Better Luck Next Year - I'm down by 4.2. I have Matthews left, he has nobody. I need every win I can get in this league, as my division is brutal. Every team in my division has a winning record.

Local - I'm up by 30, and he's done. I still have Parkey but it doesn't matter. I'll advance to 8-2. This season is eerily reminiscent of last year, when I had an excellent regular season followed by two major chokes in the playoffs. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself. :unsure:

14 team league - .5 ppr - Down by 17, he has Benjamin and Eagles Def, I have Ertz and Parkey......I need alot of help.

Standard league - Up 38, they have Sproles/McCoy, I got Sanchez and Maclin

Standard league - up by 2, they have sproles, I got Mccoy, Maclin, and Olsen.

Snow white - up by 19, he has Eagles Def, I'm done

12 Team league - PPR - Down by 14, they have D. Williams, I have Maclin and Olsen

12 team league - ppr - down 29, they are done, I have Maclin

12 Team league - ppr - down by 32, they are done, I have Maclin and Benjamin

12 team league - ppr - down by 22d, they are done, i have panthers and parkey

I need alot of help from Maclin is basically it.

Better Luck Next Year - I'm down by 4.2. I have Matthews left, he has nobody. I need every win I can get in this league, as my division is brutal. Every team in my division has a winning record.

Local - I'm up by 30, and he's done. I still have Parkey but it doesn't matter. I'll advance to 8-2. This season is eerily reminiscent of last year, when I had an excellent regular season followed by two major chokes in the playoffs. Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself. :unsure:

Dalton totally screwed me as I should've taken our game in BLNY. Big win for you.

I need Benjamin and Olsen to stay under 35 combined pts.

I need McCoy to score about 8 pts.

I need Sproles to stay under 19 pts.

I need Jordan Matthews to have never gotten to the stadium. Lost already, so pissed with Dalton!

Edited by irish

Dalton totally screwed me as I should've taken our game in BLNY. Big win for you.

I definitely dodged a bullet there with Luck on bye and Dalton in his place. The playoff race is going to come down to the wire, lots of teams vying for the lower spots.

In one league we are both finished I had Rodgers, Nelson, Lynch, J Thomas, Forsett, M Bryant among others, in a non ppr league his point total is 59 and mine is 191...12 team league. It is the highest score ever in our league.

In another league I need Ertz and McCoy to get 20 pts combined

In another up by 8 with Parkey and the other team has Eagles D

For the first time this year I have a realistic chance of winning all of my games

Just looked at the scores , not looking good.

Edited by Scorcher

I definitely dodged a bullet there with Luck on bye and Dalton in his place. The playoff race is going to come down to the wire, lots of teams vying for the lower spots.

I thought i started McCown but I did in another league. I had picked him up in BLNY but forgot to start him.

I don't feel as bad now as Mathews had a terrific night!

I need Benjamin and Olsen to stay under 35 combined pts.

I need McCoy to score about 8 pts.

I need Sproles to stay under 19 pts.

I need Jordan Matthews to have never gotten to the stadium. Lost already, so pissed with Dalton!

Just lost by 4 because of Benjamin's 2nd td. Really sucks as I needed that win badly!

I needed hugh games from Olsen and the Eagles D and a paltry stat line for Maclin tonight to have a chance at catching Big John in Prime Time. Damned if that didn't happen. I thought I was domed for sure.

In a ppr league I needed my Maclin, Ertz, and Eagles D with a 10 point lead to hold off Sanchez, McCoy, Olsen and Parkey. I won by two.