[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (Week 10)?

Gopher

Huddle Ladder - Down 9.8, with Olsen and Parkey left. Should happen, but you never know. A "W" might help move me into a share of 1st place in HOF (although I'd still be quite a ways behind the leader in points).

Big Time - Up about 23 or so, but he's got McCoy and Maclin left. Given that it's a PPR league, I'd say I'm pretty close to toast. He (TOS) made up for his 2-pt night from Dalton with a 42-point game from Lynch yesterday.

FDSB - Down 17, with Olsen and Fletcher Cox left. Should be close.

Local - Down 12, but I have Sanchez and Parkey. Another "should be" win.

CA Huddle League - Down 34, with Sanchez/Olsen/Parkey against Stewart.

I have lots of Sanchez, Olsen, and Parkey... Going against McCoy, Maclin, Stewart. Of course, at this point, I'm snowed in at work. Unless this blizzard stops, I might not make it home tonight. :unsure:

5/5 on these. :pickle:

6/6 if you count getting home last night (although it wasn't until late). :)

Just lost by 4 because of Benjamin's 2nd td. Really sucks as I needed that win badly!

Played vs. Newton and was winning by 8.5 with a little over 5 minutes left...Throw a 40 TD...get 6 and a bonus 3 for being 40 yards or more...and he got a bonus point for going over 300......lost by 1.5 points...lost last week by half a point...went from tied for first to out of the playoffs...WTF

Forgot I still had my kicker to go last night, Parkey and JStew did enough to get me the win despite facing Brees and getting only 8 from Cutler. Jordan Matthews and his 24 points were on my bench (behind DemThomas, Calvin & Fitz). I won, but too little too late, now 4-6 and still in last in my division (winless in the division and lowest points in the league).

I consider McCoy ti be a big time bust.

So pissed I traded for him now...was really hoping for a rebound and some consistently decent numbers, not a bunch of crap. O'well hoping he can at least pass for a good flex now. But I'm definitely on the "bust" train for him this year, as in numero uno on the list.