[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryce Brown

Scorcher

Didn't see the game and am wondering if he was pulled after the fumble or if they kept him in the game. Without the fumble he would have had 10 points in my non ppr league which these days is a serviceable score for a flex or maybe even an RB2. I read the his fumble was on a chance to score. Wondering how others see him down the road?

He was not. In fact he got the next carry chance for 14 yards. Several swing passes for good yards too. That seemed game specific, but I think he looked quick and decisive.

I traded for him before jets game, didn't start him (matchup), and did start him against chiefs. I don't like the dolphins matchup. But I do think he gets 15 touches.

He was not. In fact he got the next carry chance for 14 yards. Several swing passes for good yards too. That seemed game specific, but I think he looked quick and decisive.

I traded for him before jets game, didn't start him (matchup), and did start him against chiefs. I don't like the dolphins matchup. But I do think he gets 15 touches.

So Dixon fades into obscurity and Brown assumes the Spiller role with Jackson likely back?

I hate that I spent so much to add Dixon. I thought he'd provide at least two games' worth of startable production. :(

So Dixon fades into obscurity and Brown assumes the Spiller role with Jackson likely back?

I hate that I spent so much to add Dixon. I thought he'd provide at least two games' worth of startable production. :(

This is the way i see it happening, Brown should take over the Spiller role and Dixon will still get some touches but i dont think worthy of a fantasy start unless Freddy injury is still bothering him, Freddy seemed mostly to be in there for pass protection on sunday.

Browns fumble was a bad one, ball swatted out of his hands at about the 2 on a decent run and went out of the back of the endzone. They went right back to him and i thought he looked pretty good for the rest of the game

Agree. Game script will ultimately determine brown use this week. They want to run the ball but aren't great at it. Passing game could be Jackson and or brown, equal runs and goal line, which is infrequent, would be Jackson or Dixon maybe.

Fred would be safe ppr play but brown is upside play. I'd look elsewhere unless Miami is suddenly bad at run defense.

Jackson is looking like he won't play according to CBS and multiple sources mainly due to short week which might make Brown a decent flex play considering he is involved in the passing game.

I rolling with him tonight but it's more out of desperation than a feeling he will perform well. The Bills have a tough D but Thursday games tend to have you "expect the unexpected. "

Some one knock me out cold and drag me out of the bar (I'm not really in a bar. At the office). It's about 7 hours to TNF and I'm starting to drink Bryce Brown a lot prettier than he really is. So with FJax not playing Brown may see an increased workload and potential for 5 rushes for 50, 5 catches for 50 and maybe a score. A decent flex I say. He is available on the wire at this very minute. Up to now, I've been debating Tate/Crowell/Mike Floyd at flex.

Before anyone jumps down my throat for a WDIS post, my point is how often do you get the last minute yips based on injury news, and make foolish moves? It's as much scooping the league on the latest news as setting the right line up.

The question you have to ask yourself is how startable he was even with Jackson playing, because he played fairly well with all 3 in the mix. And now without him in there, it only increases his opportunities. I was seriously considering flexing him before the news of Jackson being doubtful, now I'm more so on the wagon. That being said I'm only starting him over options such as Lamar Miller, Tate, and Rainey.

Some one knock me out cold and drag me out of the bar (I'm not really in a bar. At the office). It's about 7 hours to TNF and I'm starting to drink Bryce Brown a lot prettier than he really is. So with FJax not playing Brown may see an increased workload and potential for 5 rushes for 50, 5 catches for 50 and maybe a score. A decent flex I say. He is available on the wire at this very minute. Up to now, I've been debating Tate/Crowell/Mike Floyd at flex.

Before anyone jumps down my throat for a WDIS post, my point is how often do you get the last minute yips based on injury news, and make foolish moves? It's as much scooping the league on the latest news as setting the right line up.

With RB's the way they are it has worked for me a few times this year.Tali when Pierce was a healthy scratch, Blue when Foster declared out on a Sunday morning. Pretty much every Sun morning I scour the injury reports.

Yeah...I'm gonna roll with Bryce in the Hodge Podge Dynasty league. Benching Joique, Rainey, Sankey to do it.

I'd go with Brown too in a PPR league as he could catch a half dozen passes tonight.

Brown, Sankey, Rainey and bell.

Edited by irish

Im not playing Bryce over steven Jackson or McKinnon. Might even go cj Anderson at the last minute. 5-5 with a horrible mess at rb.

I could see him getting 80 total yards and possible td. But probably not.

Anyone going with Dixon over brown

Brown should be more valuable because of the receptions.

• Like 1

Im not playing Bryce over steven Jackson or McKinnon. Might even go cj Anderson at the last minute. 5-5 with a horrible mess at rb.

I could see him getting 80 total yards and possible td. But probably not.

CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill are my RB1 and 2 this week. I think they are better bets than any of those other jokers I have.

I subbed McKinnon at the last minute when I heard about his status and given the 14 points from Brown happy I did. Seemed the distribution was 50/50 or even 45/55 but agree he should have been given more opportunities [other than returning kicks

I started him over other garbage (Thompson and Starks) and with 2 others (CJ0K / Gerhart) on bye. I would have liked a little more, and I think he would have had another 15-20 combined yards if not for some of the negative plays he was involved in. 6 points in my league (no PPR), not bad with the ragtag group I've been using this year.

On the one early possession where they kicked a FG it looked like Brown was open going into the EZ but Orton was already scrambling and had to get rid of the ball.

Agree he is better than Dixon, seemed they liked Dixon for the straight ahead power running, short yardage etc. Plus with Brown returning the kickoffs Dixon was getting the first chance on the ensuing drive.