[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heartbreaking ways to lose

cubdaddy

Lost another heart breaker...Drops me to 5-5...back to back losses... one by a half a point and last night by 1.5 points...Cam throws a 40 yd TD that gives my opponent a bonus TD of 9 points...if its 39 yards...I win...Ughhhhhhh....the fantasy gods have a great sense of humor...Any other stories from this year?

Lost another heart breaker...Drops me to 5-5...back to back losses... one by a half a point and last night by 1.5 points...Cam throws a 40 yd TD that gives my opponent a bonus TD of 9 points...if its 39 yards...I win...Ughhhhhhh....the fantasy gods have a great sense of humor...Any other stories from this year?

Lost by 4 pts on that same td catch, while Evans was on the bench in favor of steve Smith.

I lost by 0.8pts this week in one of my leagues. Had Cam last night who didnt manage enough garbage time points.

Worst ever was in a deep league with return yards and TDs included. Had a few WRs on bye so went with Titans returner Darius Reynaud who scored well including a 21 yard catch. I won by 1.5pts but then lost the 21 yard catch in the stat adjustment on Wednesday as NFL.com confused Reynaud with Nate Washington.

Fantasy playoffs two years ago- up 2 and my opponent only had Bilal Powell left. Figured I was done. He was held under 20 yards until literally the last offensive play in garbage time where he caught a pass for about 10 yards. Lost by one. Bilal freakin Powell.