[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Sanchez ROS

LosGatosEnFuegos

^ Agreed

One other thing to consider:

I would imagine that over the next few games, if a game does get out of hand in the 4th quarter (in either direction), the Eagles will not step off the gas like they might do with Foles - they will want to get Sanchez as much live game reps as possible, even if the game is no longer in doubt. We saw it on Monday, as they were still in their full offense after the game was long over.

exactly...I just traded for him and got him on the cheap with Lynch because the owner felt that Sanchez won't be throwing a whole lot...I don't see how he thinks this...but whatever :lol:

Ok, I admit I was wrong. A mistake-prone quarterback with two fumbles and picked off twice will lead you to a FF championship because of the "system". All Sanchez owners should sleep soundly because of yesterdays performance. Good luck :tdown:

Who said anything about leading a team to an FF championship. The original question and point of discussion is the "the system makes him an FF starter". So is he an FF starter, sure.

You're the one who threw out the most nonsense in this thread claiming that "If all it took were a system than Oakland would be undefeated."

Petyon Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees are the type of QB that could lead your team to an FF championship. Even those guys have clunkers occassionally, as evidenced by Peyton and Brees yesterday, even Brady wasn't great considering his team scored 6 TDs.

Keep trying to make up things to support your view, obviously just an unhappy Jets fan hating on your ex-QB because he is having some success with another team.

Wpayers,

He was the 12th highest scoring fantasy QB on a day in which he and the Easgles were abysmal. Like they couldn't have been any worse. That tells you what his floor looks like. If you don't see the FF value in that, I don't know what else to say.

• Like 1

Sanchez is a decent tier one fantasy QB simply because of opportunity and the number of times he will throw the ball per game. He may look ugly as hell throughout the course of the game but in the end, 270 and 2 is just that regardless of style points, win/loss, or whether those stats were put up in garbage time or the whole game.

• 2 weeks later...

How's everyone feeling about him this week v. Seattle?

I'm concerned. I don't have many alternatives, and his volume may end up making him an OK play, but I'm not comfortable relying on him in this matchup now that the playoffs have started.

I am very interested to see how the offense performs against Seattle. I have Maclin going in 2 fantasy league playoffs and need decent production from him. This is a real test, they didn't fair so well against Green bay and Seattles D is much better

I am very interested to see how the offense performs against Seattle. I have Maclin going in 2 fantasy league playoffs and need decent production from him. This is a real test, they didn't fair so well against Green bay and Seattles D is much better

It wasn't so much the green bay defense as it was the offense. ..

And it is at Philly as opposed to when we played the Packers. ...a lot of things are different this time around