[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GIO?

jcolabove

http://bleacherrepor...d-going-forward

If this article is true, then his return maybe somewhat of a moot point, as it indicates Hill will be lead dog going forward, with Gio playing more as a third-down/pass-catching back (Sproles-ish?).

ETA: it also makes a brief statement that Gio "could miss week 11" as well.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

i made a thread about this a lil while back....but the thread was more directed at gios injury....because we werent getting much info and i was wondering if it might be worse/more serious than originally thought

some gio owners seemed to think after the bengals/browns debacle that their gio was safe....hill still ran ok minus the fumble( you can never discount those and what they do to your standing with the coaches)...they abandoned the run early....gio is going to frustrate owners the rest of the way i think...if he hasnt already

i made a thread about this a lil while back....but the thread was more directed at gios injury....because we werent getting much info and i was wondering if it might be worse/more serious than originally thought

some gio owners seemed to think after the bengals/browns debacle that their gio was safe....hill still ran ok minus the fumble( you can never discount those and what they do to your standing with the coaches)...they abandoned the run early....gio is going to frustrate owners the rest of the way i think...if he hasnt already

That fumble would have happened to any RB...it was direct helmet to ball hit.

Per Roto:

Giovani Bernard (hip) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Bernard is off on the wrong foot once again. Jeremy Hill is the early favorite to handle every-down duties in Week 11 against the Saints. Coming off a clunker last Thursday night, Hill is shaping up as a high-end RB2 against New Orleans' middle-of-the-pack run defense. We'll update Bernard no later than Thursday.

Source: Coley Harvey on Twitter

Nov 12 - 12:11 PM

Per Roto:

Giovani Bernard (hip) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Bernard is off on the wrong foot once again. Jeremy Hill is the early favorite to handle every-down duties in Week 11 against the Saints. Coming off a clunker last Thursday night, Hill is shaping up as a high-end RB2 against New Orleans' middle-of-the-pack run defense. We'll update Bernard no later than Thursday.

Source: Coley Harvey on Twitter

Nov 12 - 12:11 PM

Thank you, sir.

NFL Network's Albert Breer reports the Bengals are "not expecting" Giovani Bernard (hip) to play Week 11 against the Saints.

Breer was the one who hinted last week that Bernard may be out through Week 11, and even longer. It'll be the Jeremy Hill show in the Cincinnati backfield once again. Coming off his Week 10 dud against the Browns, Hill will be a nice bounce-back high-end RB2 with RB1 upside. Frank Gore and Carlos Hyde combined to rush for 117 yards and two touchdowns on 27 carries against New Orleans last week. Barring a blowout by the Saints, Hill should see 20-plus touches.

• Like 1