[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle's Defense

Shorttynaz

Well you did bring it up here in this thread, so I included it as argument, but my point was the game Seattle played against the donkies this year.

I did however chuckle at your forehead remarks. My response would be to ask your mom she looks up up at it a lot.

Fair enough comeback. :lol:

That's why us guys still starting them in high stakes FF are smart. And if you play in a league where team defense means so much...well it's 2014 and highly influential team defenses are pretty much outdated...if they aren't niche..in almost all leagues...Play Individual Defensive Players if Defense means so much.

I traded for them around week 7 so got some decent value from them but dropped them this week thinking they'd suffer against the Eagles. The issue with Seahawks is that people drafted them in the middle rounds so unless they were top 5 over the whole season then they'll be judged harsher than others, especially as there are always team defences that go undrafted and end up being top 5.

I traded for them around week 7 so got some decent value from them but dropped them this week thinking they'd suffer against the Eagles. The issue with Seahawks is that people drafted them in the middle rounds so unless they were top 5 over the whole season then they'll be judged harsher than others, especially as there are always team defences that go undrafted and end up being top 5.

This.

I thought this was a discussion of the fantasy value of SEA D. I don't think anyone can rationally argue that they are not a good 'real football' defense. The point is that they were a terrible waste of draft capital in the middle rounds.

Browns D against a high powered Colts offense were the way to go this week ;)

Yep Seattle turned things around, but they were not a high scoring team defense as they were drafted by many. Coming on after 10 or more games were played and many fantasy seasons close to over is of little consolation. That is why I never use a high pick on a top defense, there are always many others that score as well or better at a much lower cost.

This.

I thought this was a discussion of the fantasy value of SEA D. I don't think anyone can rationally argue that they are not a good 'real football' defense. The point is that any defense is a terrible waste of draft capital in the middle rounds.

Fixed