[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julian Edelman droppable?

denisk

I'd say Matthews is a little more boom/bust than Edelman, at least based on looking at weekly scores in our (non PPR) league.

Matthews averags 8 points a game, but has 2 big outliers of 17 & 25, one other over 8 (10), and the rest pretty low. Edelman also averages 8 and has more scores in that area and fewer small ones or really big ones.

Edelman is the more consistent safe option. Matthews could be a fluke last week or he could be Sanchez favorite target ROS. While edelmans consistency is not going anywhere with brady throwing him the ball. Edelman is for sure worth holding on to but Matthews is a nice add. I would try dropping someone else

Your call on who to drop or whether to add Matthews. But I think the point some of us are making is Matthews isn't better than Edelman, so why make the change?

Here's another thing to consider, would either one of them be in your lineup any week. Right now you're stacked with 3 studs, and one on the bench coming off suspension soon. In fact your whole team looks stacked except maybe at RB.

One thing I've tried to stop doing (especially since we pay $2 per player added) is churning over the bottom half/third of my roster all season. I've been doing it for a few years at RB because I've had bad ones in my keeper league, and always looking for that diamond in the rough, for this year or the future. But after a while what's the difference, it just feels like I'm making moves for nothing.

If it were my team, with a good record and likely looking at playoffs I'd make sure to get some decent backup QB (I don't see one in the team in your sig). Sure there is a huge dropoff from Peyton, but if he gets hurt or they sit him late, and you have nobody your oppoents may try to block you from the best FA QBs.

Uh yeah well from the looks of your roster you obviously play with either monkeys or kindergartners so I wouldn't worry about it too much. :tup:

I was on a radio show yesterday answering WDIS questions and one of the callers said, "I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question but which one of these do I sit, Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Emmanuel Sanders or Gronk?" My response, "No, I'm not going to answer that question!" The hosts about lost it. Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1