[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone stash both AP and Gordon in a non-dynasty? Or other nice stashes.

wpayers

A guy in one of my leagues drafted Gordon and snatched AP off the wire around week 4 or 5 when things were looking bleak. If things go his way they both may be in his week 11 or 12 line up. There's only 6 bench spots so he's been grinding through the bye weeks with only extra 4 spots.

Anyone lucky enough to grab them both? If so for how long? Also, what other stashes are worth noting? Or stashes that you lost patience with, dropped and now regret. By stash I don't mean just picked up off the WW this week. Rather, guys you've held onto waiting several weeks for the right moment.

I was fortunate enough to draft Hill and held him; on the other hand I foolishly dropped Ingram when he got injured for a bye week crunch.

I was fortunate enough to stash both of them in both of my leagues.

I picked up Peterson in both leagues last week

I picked up Gordon right when they announced his and Wes Welkers suspensions may be lifted (around week two or three)

I am hoping they both pan out as it will greatly help both my leagues during a playoff push! Both my teams sit at 6-4.

Gordon was my last draft pick this year. When AJ Green went down w/ his toe I nearly abandoned ship; but G Tate has been my savior and at 6-4 I think I will soon be rewarded for toughing it out

AP was a keeper in my keep-2 league. Picked up Gordon between the draft and week 1. So I've had 2 dead bench spots all year out of 7.

If AP comes back, my RB/WR/Flex lineup is:

Charles

AP

Forsett

Gordon

Sanders

I was going to try to trade AP today because a 4 game win streak has put me right in the playoff hunt and I'm not confident he'll be back this year. Unfortunately I didn't realize our trade deadline was last night. :doh:

Other stashes are Hill, who I had for a few weeks before Gio's wheels fell off and Blue, who I spent a lot on but had to drop to make room during byes. Then someone dumped him a few days ago before any Foster news came out. I picked him back up immediately (partially because I'm facing the Foster owner this week).

I grabbed Gordon week 3 dropped him week 9 for bye week madness then grabbed him again week 11.

Grabbed AP week 10, hoping I get this last playoff spot because if they both come back playing how they left off I'll be impossible to beat.

The FF gods can find a way. At least with me they do. :unsure:

• Like 1

Kept Gordon in a dynasty league and turned down numerous trade offers for him. Have tried like crazy to get AP but owner did not bite.

Grabbed Simms (TB) and Moncreif (IND) a month or so ago in hopes they would get a shot. Simms should play alot but I still do not know why Indy continues to trot out Nicks over Moncreif each week.