[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

12 team standard league scoring

My team

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Lacy, Lynch, West, Ingram

WR: Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Martavis, Allen Hurns, Stephon Diggs, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Witten, Reed

I'm not sure if I should drop anyone for Williams but what do you guys think. I could drop Witten because Reeds bye was week 8 but he might get hurt again.

All solid deals to upgrade your team, have you made any of the deals?

Woodhead one got rejected and was countered with Diggs for Woodhead. Rejected that. No way I'm giving up Diggs despite Bell going down yesterday. I'll just pick up Deangelo Williams. Waiting on the other two.

Edited by kmerrill03

Steve Smith went down for me this week and Aiken is already on another roster, so what order should I target these guys on waivers:

Rashad Jennings

Michael Floyd

Jeremy Langford

Karlos Williams

Chris Givens

Dexter McCluster

Floyd

Jennings

Langford

Williams

Mccluster

Givens

My team

WR: Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Martavis, Allen Hurns, Stephon Diggs, Alshon Jeffery

I'm not sure if I should drop anyone for Williams but what do you guys think. I could drop Witten because Reeds bye was week 8 but he might get hurt again.

I wouldn't drop either TE. What about a wr since you're so deep there? I'd either drop Diggs or lacy.

hey man what do you think of TJ Yeldon as an ROS flex?

Think he's an upgrade from Mike Evans (standard scoring)? I know Evans has a good upside but he's just so inconsistent. I could see Yeldon breaking out.

What do you think would be a fair offer? It would mainly be Evans, Hurns, and/or Blount on my part (if you think it's worth it at all).

Here are the Yeldon owner's corps:

RB: Ivory, JStew, Yeldon, Vereen, and a few pretty much worthless RBs

WR: Alshon, K. Allen, Moncrief

I was thinking maybe Evans straight up or Hurns + Blount.

Also, and this one's been brewing for weeks, but The Duke (@CIN) or Antonio Andrews (vs. NO) this week for an RB spot-start? I'm leaning towards Andrews personally but you seem to really like Duke - do you prefer him this week? It's standard scoring.

Edited by pun

I wouldn't drop either TE. What about a wr since you're so deep there? I'd either drop Diggs or lacy.

You wouldn't drop Witten. I'd rather hang on to Lacy and Diggs. Maybe try to make a trade two for one then just pick up williams. I probably won't get him anyways.

Drop Russell Wilson for Peyton Manning? I also have Derek Carr. Currently 7-1 and in 1st place, but no thanks to Wilson. Just picked up Carr last week. Manning had no tds, but had the yards, is he getting back to his old self? Give up on Wilson? THeir offense looks awful...

I lost Keenan Allen and Bell this week in my 10-team half-PPR league (2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex). But, I still have high quality starters at RB and WR. 7-1 record with most points scored, so in a good position.

QB: Rivers, Dalton

RB: Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams, Dion Lewis, Tevin Coleman

WR: AJ Green, Allen Robinson, Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen

TE: Gronk

I will be dropping Bell as this isn't a keeper league. I have the #1 waiver spot, and I'm not sure if I should blow it this week to gain back some depth that I lost. Who would you look to burn the waiver on, if anyone? Langford, Malcolm Floyd, Vernon Davis?

I know it's kind of a stupid question, but I can be very risk averse and tend to want to cling to my waiver spot. Looking to see if I need to be shaken out of that this week.

Edited by timeconsumer

Ten team standard scoring league

MY team:

Palmer Rivers

Forsett Gurley L Murray D Cobb

Julio OBJ Calvin A Robinson

Bennett Reed

Stream K

GB and Miami DST

His Team (He just traded away M Ryan Hopkins and Moncrief for Luck and Gronk):

Romo Luck

Gore Lacy Lewis C Mike Ellington

A Brown Dez Watkins

Gronk Kelce

McManus

STL DST

He has offered me Luck and Kelce for Rivers....im leaning towards declining and countering with Rivers and Megatron for Luck and Brown? Is that somewhat even?

He is targeting a QB we have discussed multiple trade involving both Palmer and Rivers, I really don't want to break up my QB combo but if I could swing something like in my counter offer id be open to it. Personally, I doubt he'll accept the counter offer but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Irish!!!!

Edited by Helpmeout

My team

The person that has Gronk team

QB:Carson Palmer, Mathew Stafford

RB: McFadden, t.west, l.miller, A, Morris

WR:Calvin Johnson, Moncreif, Maclin, D. Jackson,

TE: Gronk, Donnell

Want to try for Gronk but want to start low then work up? But how should I approach it? Or should I even try for home and instead roll with Reed?

12 team league standard scoring, all TDs 6 points, NO PPR. I currently have the #10 waiver spot

QBs: Stafford, Flacco

WRs: Julio, Martavis Bryant, Davante Adams

RBs: Ivory, Latavius Murray, CJ Anderson, Darkwa, C Mike, Reggie Bush

TE: Bennett

Players to Drop:

Bush, Flacco, C Mike, Darkwa

Players to Add:

QB:

Cutler, Winston

RB:

Unfortunately DWill is gone. Bell owner smartly holding him. Langford and Spiller are the only options of note. I have Langford ranked about Spiller.

WR:

Stevie Johnson, Aiken, Malcolm Floyd, Andre Johnson

TE:

Having Bennett has been a rocky road. I notice Gates was available and looking to pick him up.

I will be setting up a bunch of claims this week and stagger them in order to get who I want. In the instance of Bush/Darkwa/C MikeLooking at setting them up as follows:

Langford for Bush (Highly unlikely with the #10 spot)

Johnson for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Gates for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Spiller for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Cutler/Winston for Flacco

Aiken for Bush/Darkwa/C Mike

Would you adjust this list at all or include any other players on this list? Are Darkwa or C Mike worth dropping for any of the players above? Langford is definitely a long shot with my waiver rank. Johnson and Aiken are now the top targets on their respective teams. Gates is TE insurance who is due for high volume for the same reasons as Johnson. Spiller is now the 2nd RB option in NO and only time will tell if he sees more usage.

EDIT: Also saw that Pierre Thomas was just signed by the 49ers. Is he worth a flier somewhere in this messy list of waiver wire additions?

Edited by Rimmytose

This guy wants to trade a potential overall 2 round pick in a dynasty league and Kevin white for Edelman.. Fair trade? I have Antonio brown, Crabtree, cooks, as my core wr if I lose Edelman. This is a PPR 12 man league

Edited by Meretc01
  • Like 1

Irish,

My Wrs are: Brandon Cooks, Allen Hurns, Stefon Digss and Dez Bryant.
I bench Donte Moncrief this week. If I keep 5 for ROS, what will you keep? drop Mote Moncrief for Willie Snead or Ted Ginn or Pierre Garcon, or Kamar Aiken or Desean Jackson or Brandon LaFell .
Can you name best 5 to keep?

Thanks,

hey man what do you think of TJ Yeldon as an ROS flex?

Think he's an upgrade from Mike Evans (standard scoring)? I know Evans has a good upside but he's just so inconsistent. I could see Yeldon breaking out.

What do you think would be a fair offer? It would mainly be Evans, Hurns, and/or Blount on my part (if you think it's worth it at all).

Here are the Yeldon owner's corps:

RB: Ivory, JStew, Yeldon, Vereen, and a few pretty much worthless RBs

WR: Alshon, K. Allen, Moncrief

I was thinking maybe Evans straight up or Hurns + Blount.

Also, and this one's been brewing for weeks, but The Duke (@CIN) or Antonio Andrews (vs. NO) this week for an RB spot-start? I'm leaning towards Andrews personally but you seem to really like Duke - do you prefer him this week? It's standard scoring.

Giving up all that for Yeldon is alot. He is the best player of the bunch but Evans is basically worth him by himself.

I happen to think that Andrews is a slightly better play this week.

Should I trade dez for deangelo Williams? I have Vincent Jackson, mike flloyd, sanders and Randell. My rbs are Jennings darkwa and Polk. Just wondering if I should get more out of that trade

It's a very fair trade, Williams is likely a top 10,if not top 5 RB for the remainder of the season.

Would you trade Allen Robinson for DeAngelo Williams ... For my flex spot ... Standard league

Yes, I would. Williams now has more value.

You wouldn't drop Witten. I'd rather hang on to Lacy and Diggs. Maybe try to make a trade two for one then just pick up williams. I probably won't get him anyways.

I just don't trust reed and I have Witten ranked ahead of him. I agree that dropping Diggs is something I wouldn't do and dropping lacy would probably make me unnerved. However, I even think Witten has more value than Lacy. Why not drop reed?

DeAngelo plays Denver week 15 (playoffs ) I'm 7-1 should I keep allen Robinson because of that or still trade him for deangelo

That is a sucky matchup but I just like Williams better.