[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

My other RB's are AP, karlos williams, and antonio andrews so I do need help there. My other WR's would be Hopkins, edelman, and diggs.. So you're saying go for it?

Green is definitely worth Murray, so I wouldn't push accept until you exhaust all other options.

Hey Irish.. Which WR should I try to trade AP for? I'm deep at RB, short at WR and its a keeper league. Thanks!

Hard to say because all owners will always value players differently and they'll always think their players are more valuable then yours, it's called Delusional Player Valuing or DPV, terrible disease! However, AP is a Top 5-10 RB and therefore, should get you the same from the WR list - Green, Fitz, Marshall, Thomas, Cooper or even ODB.

I've got Julio and Stevie J. on bye. Diggs is filling in, plus Beasley at the moment. I've snatched a couple RBs lately, and have Starks, Langford, J. Hill, West, McCoy, K. Williams. I tentatively offered Hill and Langford for James Jones. Am I giving too much? He also has Maclin and Watkins. DGB is also still on waivers but against CAR. Thanks

I've got Julio and Stevie J. on bye. Diggs is filling in, plus Beasley at the moment. I've snatched a couple RBs lately, and have Starks, Langford, J. Hill, West, McCoy, K. Williams. I tentatively offered Hill and Langford for James Jones. Am I giving too much? He also has Maclin and Watkins. DGB is also still on waivers but against CAR. Thanks

I'd never make that trade! You're giving up WAY too much. One of those guys is worth Jones.

I'd never make that trade! You're giving up WAY too much. One of those guys is worth Jones.

Ha ha, that's what I thought after I thought about it. But Hill has been useless and Langford may not even start this week. Would you pick up DGB over Beasley or try to trade for someone else, Maclin? I'm in 9th place with the 3rd highest point total, so I need wins.

hey Irish, thanks for responding to my thread. I'm still on the hunt to package 2-3 good flex options for 1 great flex option.

Here are some of the guys I'm targeting and the trades I'm thinking about offering. Can you let me know which you think would be worth it, which guy between the /slashes/ you would offer, and which you think are realistic (taking into account the DPV disease you mentioned above which absolutely exists in my league)?

standard/2rb/2wr/1flex/1te

1. Graham + Demaryius/Hurns/Evans for Gronk; Gronk team only has 1 WR due to injuries.

2. Hurns + Evans for Alshon; Alshon is the only WR on the Gronk team, so I'd be giving him 2 but I'm not sure Alshon is even an upgrade...

3. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for Ivory; same team as Gronk/Alshon, but again I'm not quite sold on Ivory even though he's ranked very highly.

4. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for DeMarco; 2nd best WR on this team is LaFell, so Evans or Hurns would start IMO. Like Ivory, I feel unsure about DeMarco.

5. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for A-Pete; A-Pete team is deep but kinda weak at WR - Hurns or Evans would start next to Green and before Martavis/Landry/Maclin (IMO), but I might be undervaluing their WRs. I think this one is least realistic but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Thank you so much for all the help man, really appreciate how willing you are to help out.

Edited by pun

I've been offered Gurly for Blount and either Crabtree or Landry and wanted to see what you think about the trade. League is PPR. We only have to start 1 RB but all I have is Stewart, Blount, and Duke Johnson. My WR are Julio, Landry, Evens, Diggs, and Crabtree. I start all 5 of them right now and play match up at RB. Start 6 total between RB and WR. Thanks

Okay I have a lot of names but not enough chairs. Standard scoring, 2 QB league. Right now my lineup is Rodgers, Bortles, D. Martin, RB/WR, Evans, Robinson, Eifert, Philly D, Barth.

My bench: J. Matthews, D. Bryant, M. Bryant, J. Hill, Landry, L. Miller, Langford.

I need one for the RB/WR spot. I put Hill in last week and benched Miller so I won't be taking anymore chances on Hill. I'm leaning towards Matthews if he can keep getting the looks he did last week. Thoughts? Appreciate your time.

Ha ha, that's what I thought after I thought about it. But Hill has been useless and Langford may not even start this week. Would you pick up DGB over Beasley or try to trade for someone else, Maclin? I'm in 9th place with the 3rd highest point total, so I need wins.

Yes, I'd take DGB over Beasley.

hey Irish, thanks for responding to my thread. I'm still on the hunt to package 2-3 good flex options for 1 great flex option.

Here are some of the guys I'm targeting and the trades I'm thinking about offering. Can you let me know which you think would be worth it, which guy between the /slashes/ you would offer, and which you think are realistic (taking into account the DPV disease you mentioned above which absolutely exists in my league)?

standard/2rb/2wr/1flex/1te

1. Graham + Demaryius/Hurns/Evans for Gronk; Gronk team only has 1 WR due to injuries.

2. Hurns + Evans for Alshon; Alshon is the only WR on the Gronk team, so I'd be giving him 2 but I'm not sure Alshon is even an upgrade...

3. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for Ivory; same team as Gronk/Alshon, but again I'm not quite sold on Ivory even though he's ranked very highly.

4. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for DeMarco; 2nd best WR on this team is LaFell, so Evans or Hurns would start IMO. Like Ivory, I feel unsure about DeMarco.

5. Forsett + Evans/Hurns for A-Pete; A-Pete team is deep but kinda weak at WR - Hurns or Evans would start next to Green and before Martavis/Landry/Maclin (IMO), but I might be undervaluing their WRs. I think this one is least realistic but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Thank you so much for all the help man, really appreciate how willing you are to help out.

The only trade that I'd entertain is Hurns and graham for Gronk. Won't kill you to lose Hurns and you upgrade big time at TE. Edited by irish

I've been offered Gurly for Blount and either Crabtree or Landry and wanted to see what you think about the trade. League is PPR. We only have to start 1 RB but all I have is Stewart, Blount, and Duke Johnson. My WR are Julio, Landry, Evens, Diggs, and Crabtree. I start all 5 of them right now and play match up at RB. Start 6 total between RB and WR. Thanks

You're Definitely over paying but you're getting Gurley and that's a big upgrade. Blount and landry for Gurley.

Flex help 14 team standard. Snead, mìchanel floyd, and Matt Jones

Also have a ppr league with 30 pt bonus for over 100 yds. Ivory, forsett, Doug martin, and langford

Snead and Forsett for sure.

Okay I have a lot of names but not enough chairs. Standard scoring, 2 QB league. Right now my lineup is Rodgers, Bortles, D. Martin, RB/WR, Evans, Robinson, Eifert, Philly D, Barth.

My bench: J. Matthews, D. Bryant, M. Bryant, J. Hill, Landry, L. Miller, Langford.

I need one for the RB/WR spot. I put Hill in last week and benched Miller so I won't be taking anymore chances on Hill. I'm leaning towards Matthews if he can keep getting the looks he did last week. Thoughts? Appreciate your time.

Easy for me, miller.

The only trade that I'd entertain is Hurns and graham for Gronk. Won't kill you to lose Hurns and you upgrade big time at WR.

You think the owner who's only other viable WR is Alshon would take Hurns over Evans? If they counter with Demaryius + Graham, would you accept that?

edit: ALSO, I am not a big fan of Calvin right now but I could also probably get him for something like Langford + Hurns/Evans + maybe Forsett/Blount (Forte owner could use some help). He's been pretty average thus far but I've read some people saying the Lions passing game will improve. Do you like him more than Evans/Hurns/Blount/Forsett as a flex ROS?

Edited by pun

I have an offer for my Demarco+S Johnson for Miller + J Matthews. I actually play this guy next week.

If i did the trade I could play matthews over j brown this week but I'm looking at playoff schedule. What do you think? A win this week pretty much puts me in the playoffs btw.

Half PPR. Deciding between Landry Cooks or Ivory

Already starting 3 Jet players: Fitz, Marshall & the Defense

The matchup looks great for Ivory but still wavering

Other starting RBs: Ingram. D Murray

Other WR: Evans. Marshall I benched Nate Washington

Thx Irish for any advice

Hi, I asked you yesterday if dropping Lacy for Gordon was a good idea and you said yes. I went to my leagues free agent page and noticed that CJ Anderson was also available. I picked him up instead of Gordon. Was that a smart move?

Absolutely.

I have an offer for my Demarco+S Johnson for Miller + J Matthews. I actually play this guy next week.

If i did the trade I could play matthews over j brown this week but I'm looking at playoff schedule. What do you think? A win this week pretty much puts me in the playoffs btw.

I'd pass on that deal. I have both Murray and Johnson ranked higher for the RoS.

Half PPR. Deciding between Landry Cooks or Ivory

Already starting 3 Jet players: Fitz, Marshall & the Defense

The matchup looks great for Ivory but still wavering

Other starting RBs: Ingram. D Murray

Other WR: Evans. Marshall I benched Nate Washington

Thx Irish for any advice

I'd be playing ivory, GL.