[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

My team

QB Rivers, Brady

WR OBJ, T Hilton, D Baldwin, T Austin, M Sanu, Enunwa

RB Abdullah, D Martin, Whittaker, Cadet

TE Olsen

Other Team

QB Palmer, Manning

WR Benjamin, Smith, Crowder, Royal, Watkins, Decker

RB Gordon, Coleman, Spiller, D Lewis, McCoy, Gurley

TE Gronkowski

Any trades I could offer to get Gordon?

Ik my RB situation is still rough.

I have great RB depth and think TE is my weakest position. I was just offered this trade:

I get Gronk and Cooks

I give up Crowell, Hyde & Jordy

Think it's a good trade?

1 pt per 10 yards rushing / receiving, 6 pts per TD, 5 pt bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

My team:

QB - Brady

RB - Le'Veon, Hyde, Riddick, Crowell, Jones, Bernard, Dixon

WR - Antonio, Jordy, Shephard, Hurns

TE - Pitta

K - Catanzaro

Def - Bills

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

here is my team 10 league PPR espn

Stafford/Wentz

McCoy/McKinnon/Foster

Julio J/JordyN/AlshonJ/MarvinJ/Decker

Graham/Ertz

Patriots

Gano

My question to you is who would you start?

Alshon vs Ind (KWhite is placed on IR)

OR

Marvin Jones vs Phi

&

Stafford vs Phi

or

Wentz vs Det

where do you see areas of improvement on my roster? what trades would you make?

THANK YOU

Sorry guys on vacation. I'll see what I get to.

Edited by irish
  • Like 2

Would you do it?

His: McKinnon and Bills DEF

for

My: Baldwin and Vikings DEF

-------

My Team:

- QB: Wentz

- WR: Evans, Landry, Baldwin, Maclin, Diggs, Robert Woods, Brice Butler

- RB: Ingram, Anderson, DeAndre Washington, Dixon

- TE: Ertz

His Team:

- QB: Carr

- WR: D. Thomas, Sanders, Nelson, Tate

- RB: Bell, D. Murray, Gore, Riddick, McKinnon, Johnson Jr.

- TE: Henry, J. Thomas

Think I said this last time but just in case..... Help please.... I am in a 10 player ppr league. I am from the uk playing against 9 seasoned fantasy players from the US. Don't ask me how but I am 4-0. However this is my team...Brady , Ingram, Michael, green, Landry, reed, m Jones, ARI d/st, cantanzaro... Bench Stafford, Shepard, a foster, l Murray, ertz , d Washington, t west. I think that I am light at RB as Murray is going backwards and foster is injury prone. Would you trade Brady and m Jones away and try and get d Murray and I Crowell or stick with what I have. The player also has D Johnson , what would you offer? Or is there a player you would try to get? Thank you for your time in advance.

Hey Irish, I'm off to a horrible start against my opponent this week who had both David Johnson and Hyde haha(PPR League)...so I need to get lucky and hit big.

My starting lineup looks like;

Cousins

West

Lamar Miller

OBJ

Julio

TE- Cameron Brate

Flex - Amari Cooper

Vikings D

Mason Crosby

I'm leery about both Cousins and Lamar Miller, only because he is facing a Vikings D..and I haven't seen a stud do well against them this season.

Should I keep Miller in, or plug in James White? I also have the options of DeAndre Washington and Jaquizz Rodgers.

At QB, I'll probably roll with Cousins because the only other options are Joe Flacco and Brian Hoyer.

What do you think? This is PPR btw. Thanks Irish.

Jay Cutler: Is he worth a stash on a 16 team dynasty league? Or should I finally drop him and let him be someone else's headache?

Cam Newton: How long is he going to be out? Just this week right?

I need help at RB, so is Bobby Rainey a good pickup in a 16 team dynasty league with deep rosters and slim waivers.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Irish,

Need help at RB this week

Standard scoring league

G. Bernard @ DAL

W. Smallwood @ DET

R. Mathews @ DET

C. Artis-Payne vs TB

J. Richard vs SD

Fozzy Wittaker vs TB

Currently have Bernard starting, but Cinci has been leaning more and more to Hill, I like the matchup the Eagles backs have with Detroit but I am not sure if Mathews is going to be the go to back either I have a feeling Smallwood might be the future starter there. CAP and Fozzy might get the ball more with Newton out, I think I like Fozzy over CAP. Richard is a clear backup to Washington so who knows how many touches he will get.

Thank you!!

12 Team Standard league. 6 pt passing TDs No PPR

I have roster space issues this week. Going to be asking you who I should pick up and who is worth the drop.

My roster is currently as follows(starters in bold):

QB: Stafford, Palmer

RBs: Gordon, Crowell, DeAndre Washington(flex), Latavius Murray, Stewart, Rawls

WRs: OBJ, Woods, Bryant, Michael Thomas(BYE)

TE: Eifert(OUT)

At QB I had been starting Palmer with Stafford as a backup. Palmer is OUT and Stafford has a rough matchup. I'm leaning towards dropping Stafford for Hoyer. Was going to get Wentz, but he was taken at the waiver run earlier in the week.

At TE I dropped both Tamme and Gates this week based on the Eifert return. Now Eifert is out again. Gates is going to play, but I'm not sure he's worth grabbing. Best available at the moment is: Gates, Henry, Walford, Tye, Green, . Looking at my roster I feel that I am forced to drop Michael Thomas or Thomas Rawls. What are you thoughts on the above? Who would you pickup and who would you drop for both cases above?

I can only play one of these 3 RBs, .5pt PPR

Miller against MN, I can't believe all the sites have him ranked as high as they do. I know he gets volume but it hasn't turned into a lot for him and MN D is ridiculous.

M. Jones against the Ravens. I hear they are worried about strong wind in this one, so maybe more emphasis on short passes and the running game?

Crowell against the Pats. I am worried the Browns are going to get blown out and have to throw all day.

I really don't think I should play Miller, what do you think?

16-team full PPR league. My team is first in signature. Guy really needs a starting RB (which I know will leave my RB group razor thin, but willing to possibly take the chance):

I give: Dalton, D. Parker, Matt Jones

I get: Rivers, Dez

WW RB pickups: Asiata, DeAndre Washington, D. Lewis, Gillislee, Blue, McCluster, Perkins

Should I do this trade? I've already lost Allen and Woodhead to injury, so I'm thinking I've hit my injury quota for the year. As long as C-Mike and D. Murray stay healthy, I'm okay.

I'm in a ppr dynasty league start 2 rb, 3 wr, and an off flex (qb,rb,wr,te)

My current rbs are freeman, coleman, miller and mccoy

My current wr are cooper, d. Thomas, cooks, maclin, floyd, dorsett and enunwa.

I've got an offer of leveon Bell for mccoy and cooper. Is this too muchard? Is damaging my wr worth upgrading to Bell? Leaning toward doing it but wanted to get some insight. Thanks

So I don't know who to start this weekend between Hoyer and Bortles at QB. Hoyer has been putting up great numbers (I also happen to have his WR corps in my team, Jeffery, Royal and Meredith). But Bortles has been performing decently as well. Who do I start?

Standard League