[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I won it. My QB, Newton, outscored his, Ben, by 9. I played Gore and Hill who combined for 23 points while he played Forte and Karlos Williams who combined for 27. We both had Marshall and Watkins in common. He had OBJ (6 points) and I played Cooks (2 points). My kicker, McManus, got 10 while his, Santos, got 3. We played the same TE and defense. My 3 IDPs, outscored his by a few points. Overall I won by 11. Thanks for all your help!

Thanks for all your advice this year irish, I won my league!

Could use some insight into my keeper decision:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/458676-keeper-advice/

Thanks again

Awesome guys, couldn't be happier for you. Congrats and wishes for continued success! Helpmeout, I'll check out those keepers.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Well, I'm back for another year of sharing my thoughts whether they're good, bad, or ugly. Looking back on last season, for the most part my feedback was pretty helpful and I even heard from some of you through PM, in this thread or messaged elsewhere that there were times I gave my 2 cents and you thought I was crazy, only to end up that I predicted things correctly and it helped you win. Let's hope for more of that. I usually throw this up to help with making weekly lineup decisions and such but if you have something else in mind, give it a shot. I'm pretty useless when it comes to IDP though. Please be a little patient with me as my wife and I just had a baby girl about a month ago, so that makes 4 kids running around our house and it's been pretty hectic.

Well, have it and I wish you all a great season!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Irish !!! and welcome back Bro !!!

I have 2QB play play each week, but my QB Viking is out. Should I pick Shaun Hill or Trevor Siemain ? Thanks Irish.

Thx bud. Really sucks about Bridgewater. However, in your situation I'd pick up Hill by a small margin.

Is Spencer Ware a must add right now?

If you have Charles, it's probably a good idea. Even if you don't, can't hurt hurt to have him with the possibility of Charles re-injuring or not being his old self.

Congrats on the baby by the way. My wife and I just had our second little girl a month ago too only July 22.

Ours was July 23rd.lol

• Like 1

Who would I drop for ware in either league? Such a tough choice

Who would I drop for ware in either league? Such a tough choice

In the first one Steve Smith possibly and the 2nd is really tough. It'd have to be Benjamin or wait.

I'm in a 12 team PPR (full for receptions, half for rush attempts). We start 2 RB and are allowed a max of 5 on roster.

I currently have AP, McCoy, Langford, Crowell, and Gillislee (McCoy handcuff)

I figured with McCoy being more injury prone it would be better to cuff him but with Bridgewater down, should I cuff AP instead?

Well, I'm back for another year of sharing my thoughts whether they're good, bad, or ugly. Looking back on last season, for the most part my feedback was pretty helpful and I even heard from some of you through PM, in this thread or messaged elsewhere that there were times I gave my 2 cents and you thought I was crazy, only to end up that I predicted things correctly and it helped you win. Let's hope for more of that. I usually throw this up to help with making weekly lineup decisions and such but if you have something else in mind, give it a shot. I'm pretty useless when it comes to IDP though. Please be a little patient with me as my wife and I just had a baby girl about a month ago, so that makes 4 kids running around our house and it's been pretty hectic.

Well, have it and I wish you all a great season!!

Congrats bro on making your family little bigger...and you to go a little more crazy, lol

ANd yes, you helped me out a lot last year. Welcome back cotter!

Edited by tooch420

Pick Ajayi or Ware and drop Steve Smith? So tough i don't want to regret dropping smith and him have a monster season lol

Steve Smith will outscore both guys imo, so if you want to avoid making the move and keep smith go ahead. However, ware is strictly a handcuff for Charles, so if he goes down, you're still getting top RB production.

I'm in a 12 team PPR (full for receptions, half for rush attempts). We start 2 RB and are allowed a max of 5 on roster.

I currently have AP, McCoy, Langford, Crowell, and Gillislee (McCoy handcuff)

I figured with McCoy being more injury prone it would be better to cuff him but with Bridgewater down, should I cuff AP instead?

I'd grab McKinnon before Gillislee and if be careful if the backup in Buffalo anyhow cause Bush might have more value catching passes anyhow.

Congrats bro on making your family little bigger...and you to go a little more crazy, lol

ANd yes, you helped me out a lot last year. Welcome back cotter!

Thx bud, glad I could help.

Irish, I need your advice. Thanks.

1. Team 1: 8 teams non PPR
Eddie Lacy, Ezkeil Elliott, Thomas Rawls, Arian Foster
They are look good Shoudl I drop Arian for Spencer Ware .
Really dump question but just worry Arian Foster health concern me :-)
What you think ?
2. Team 2: 8 teams non PPR
Adrian Peterson, Devonta Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Langford
Ameer Abduallah, Matt Jones, Chris Ivory
what 2 RBs will you drop in order worse to better ? I need to drop to pick Def and K :-)

3. I have these Wr: Allen Robinson, Keen Allen, Golden Tate, Michael Crabtree
Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Kelvin Benjamin and Corey Coleman

I have to drop 2 Wrs to pick up K and DEF
Who should I drop from worse to better: Corey Coleman < then who else for Kicker and DEF ?
I also need 2 QBs, but I already have Eli Manning and Philip Rivers.
I dropped Dion Lewis for Dak Prescott to see miracle of Dak power in first 2 weeks (week1 and week2)
Do you think so or just drop Dak and Corey Coleman ?
I worry about QB Denver who can make E Sanders go down hill like Dez Bryant last year,

Edited by gosabercats

Irish, I need your advice. Thanks.

1. Team 1: 8 teams non PPR

Eddie Lacy, Ezkeil Elliott, Thomas Rawls, Arian Foster

They are look good Shoudl I drop Arian for Spencer Ware .

Really dump question but just worry Arian Foster health concern me :-)

What you think ?

2. Team 2: 8 teams non PPR

Adrian Peterson, Devonta Freeman, DeMarco Murray, Jeremy Langford

Ameer Abduallah, Matt Jones, Chris Ivory

what 2 RBs will you drop in order worse to better ? I need to drop to pick Def and K :-)

3. I have these Wr: Allen Robinson, Keen Allen, Golden Tate, Michael Crabtree

Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Kelvin Benjamin and Corey Coleman

I have to drop 2 Wrs to pick up K and DEF

Who should I drop from worse to better: Corey Coleman < then who else for Kicker and DEF ?

I also need 2 QBs, but I already have Eli Manning and Philip Rivers.

I dropped Dion Lewis for Dak Prescott to see miracle of Dak power in first 2 weeks (week1 and week2)

Do you think so or just drop Dak and Corey Coleman ?

I worry about QB Denver who can make E Sanders go down hill like Dez Bryant last year,

Team 1 keep Foster

Team 2 Ivory

Team 2 Drop Dak and Coleman

Looking for a little commentary on a draft I just had. Don't usually play ppr, but my friends needed a 10th.

0.5 ppr, start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FL, K, D. 6xBN

Drafted 8/10

QB: Brady

RB: D. Martin

RB. D. Freeman

WR. AJ Green

WR. B. Marshall

WR. Edelman

TE. D. Allen

FL: Maclin

D. Rams

K. Bailey