[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Gore and Abdullah

As you said Gore.

Even with the injury?

PPR league

Yes, I like Gore tonight.

Hello Irish , Jailbirds here. I made that Gronk trade this week, trying to get Fitz now in my other league. But here's my question

two positions to fill, TE and FLEX : Pick from Eifert, Gates, Dion lewis.

BTW I have Gore in at RB....Good Idea or swap in Dion?

12 team PPR

QB Matty Ice, Mariotta

RB Lacy, Gore, Dion Lewis, Starks

WR Cooks, James Jones, G Tate, B Marshall(bye)

TE Eifert, Gates

As always , thanks.

Edited by jailbirds

Vikesdad, on 08 Oct 2015 - 3:19 PM, said:

Hey Irish, in a PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a FLEX, I want to trade a RB for a WR. Here is my team:

QB: Luck, Dalton

RB: Forsett, Ingram, D. Lewis, Woodhead, Bernard, Vereen

WR: Landry, Evans, Garcon

A guy in our league has Antonio Brown, Megatron, and Keenan Allen and needs help at RB. Which RB do you think I should offer to trade for which of his WRs? Thanks!

If you feel that you can lowball and work your way up in the deal start with Ingram for either Allen or Megatron. When he scoffs, go to Woodhead for either of them and finally land on Lewis for either of them. All of his WRs are more valuable than any of your RBs, so don't be surprised if he declines on all offers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks irish, do you think combining a RB and WR, like Ingram and Garcon for Allen or Megatron would be giving up too much? Thanks again.

Vikesdad, on 08 Oct 2015 - 3:19 PM, said:

If you feel that you can lowball and work your way up in the deal start with Ingram for either Allen or Megatron. When he scoffs, go to Woodhead for either of them and finally land on Lewis for either of them. All of his WRs are more valuable than any of your RBs, so don't be surprised if he declines on all offers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks irish, do you think combining a RB and WR, like Ingram and Garcon for Allen or Megatron would be giving up too much? Thanks again.

I do think you'd be overpaying.

Hello Irish , Jailbirds here. I made that Gronk trade this week, trying to get Fitz now in my other league. But here's my question

two positions to fill, TE and FLEX : Pick from Eifert, Gates, Dion lewis.

BTW I have Gore in at RB....Good Idea or swap in Dion?

12 team PPR

QB Matty Ice, Mariotta

RB Lacy, Gore, Dion Lewis, Starks

WR Cooks, James Jones, G Tate, B Marshall(bye)

TE Eifert, Gates

As always , thanks.

I'd play Gore, Lewis and Eifert.

Moncrief tonight for WR3 or should I pick up Snead or Aiken (from Carolina)? .5 PPR A little worried about a sick Hass a QB.

I'd start Moncrief. I know risky.

Pick 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FL for PPR this week

Lewis, Hill, K Williams, Gore, J Randle

Edelman, Sanders, Moncrief, Adams

Go RBs - Lewis and Randle

WRs- Edelman and Sanders

Flex - Gore

Irish I'm in a ten team standard scoring league

My current TE is Walker and Clay is available...ideally I'd like to pick him up and have both TEs but don't know who is worth dropping to pick him up. Roster is

Palmer Rivers

Forsett Gurley Ellingtin JStew M Jones

Julio Calvin OBJ A Robinson J Brown

Walker

1 K

1Def

Is anyone worthy of a drop to get clay? I don't want both bad enough where I'll drop someone of higher value just keep both TEs. Should I just stick with Walker given my roster?

Also, I know Matt Jones hasn't done much since his big game. I like his upside and feel he could benefit me later on in the season. Do you agree with that assessment? (I could also be blinded by the $251 FAAB bid I used to get him)

Edited by Helpmeout

Might be a strange question but here goes.

Are you able to recover if most of your high picks failed to pan out. It is very frustrating to endure at times. Miraculously still and 2-2 but that needed a load of dumb luck.

Lost Dez and Romo to injury. CJ has bombed. Evans and Cooks have underwhelmed. Managed to pick up Cruz on waivers before he had a further setback. Idk which version of Randle will show up every week.

I feel like this should be easier lol.

Here's one for you Irish. If you had to pick one to start this week, would it be Hillman or CJ anderson. Reasoning?

Everything's pointing towards Hillman getting the nod, but if it's one thing about FF I know is that it never is that easy.

Edited by Inziladun

IRISH, always appreciate yourexpertise. My league is PPR, 1pt per rec, 6 puts for TD and .1 pt per yard.

My RB's are not strong. I have Lynch, Abdulah, Rawls,Dion Lewis and Vereen. Lynch is killing me being hurt. I'm okay with my wr/tell with Hilton, Landry (bye w3ek), Snead and Chris Clay.

Right now, I have Lynch in (with Rawls as backup) and Lewis. Chris Thompson is available. Would you pick him up and if so, who would you bench? Or, do I leave well enough alone. Need a solid back, but pickings are limited and nobody wants to trade. Help?????

Edited by schwaby
  • Like 1

Hey Irish, should I start Bernard or Dion Lewis this week?

I'd go with Lewis for sure.

Irish I'm in a ten team standard scoring league

My current TE is Walker and Clay is available...ideally I'd like to pick him up and have both TEs but don't know who is worth dropping to pick him up. Roster is

Palmer Rivers

Forsett Gurley Ellingtin JStew M Jones

Julio Calvin OBJ A Robinson J Brown

Walker

1 K

1Def

Is anyone worthy of a drop to get clay? I don't want both bad enough where I'll drop someone of higher value just keep both TEs. Should I just stick with Walker given my roster?

Also, I know Matt Jones hasn't done much since his big game. I like his upside and feel he could benefit me later on in the season. Do you agree with that assessment? (I could also be blinded by the $251 FAAB bid I used to get him)

You are blinded by the money spent to get him and the great game he had. So drop him immediately as Thompson has basically become more valuable and get clay yesterday.

Do I trade Doug Martin and Cooks for L. Murray and Travis Benjamin? Thanks

QB - Eli Manning, Mariota

RB - Charles, Martin, McCoy, K. Williams, Rawls

WR - J. Matthews, Randle, K. Aiken, Decker, Cooks

TE - R. Rodgers

D - Jags, Panthers

K - Tucker

That is a steal for you! Cooks and Benjamin basically have equivalent value and you're getting a huge upgrade at RB. Do it now!

Team 2 in sig.

Im hurting as far as WR depth goes, and am in dire need of some help there. I swiped Rawls two weeks ago and now the Lynch owner wants him. He offered me this trade

I give:

Ronnie Hillman

CJ Anderson

Rawls

I receive:

Davante Adams

Eric Decker

Ty Montgomery

Not sure I like this at all, but i like to get the thoughts from all you guys as well!

I feel that Im giving up too much upside in this deal, wr need or not.

Thoughts?

You are blinded by the money spent to get him and the great game he had. So drop him immediately as Thompson has basically become more valuable and get clay yesterday.

It wasn't the great game why I got him I wanted to draft and stash h cause he looked good in the preseason but when he had his big game I knew I couldn't wait any longer to pick him up

You think I'll be ok with Forsett Gurley Ellington and j stew?

Might be a strange question but here goes.

Are you able to recover if most of your high picks failed to pan out. It is very frustrating to endure at times. Miraculously still and 2-2 but that needed a load of dumb luck.

Lost Dez and Romo to injury. CJ has bombed. Evans and Cooks have underwhelmed. Managed to pick up Cruz on waivers before he had a further setback. Idk which version of Randle will show up every week.

I feel like this should be easier lol.

Some years suck, some are awesome. If you're good at this game you'll experience less suck! I've been paying since 1989 and take home money every year, some years I barely get beyond breaking even, others, I've won a thousand or so.

It's very hard to overcome lots of injuries and misses in the draft. You would've had to hit on your mid to late round picks and scored a couple times on the WW.

Edited by irish

It wasn't the great game why I got him I wanted to draft and stash h cause he looked good in the preseason but when he had his big game I knew I couldn't wait any longer to pick him up

You think I'll be ok with Forsett Gurley Ellington and j stew?

I do and you can never take a whole lot that happens in the preseason seriously.