[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns RB Whack O Mole - Crowell to start

wpayers

WTF rant....I give up! Crowell to start based on his performance at practice this past week.

http://www.rotoworld...h-crowell-at-rb

Cleveland has had a great RB schedule and will continue to pound it. But it is now 33% chance either Crowell/Tate/West will start. I'm not even sure what "start" means anymore.

At Flex I benched Tate for Bryce Brown (kinda regret that) but also have Crowell sitting down. Not going to replace Charles or Blue with Crowell. Ugh!! On another team I picked West but don't have Crowell.

Edited by wpayers

As far as skill level, he should be starting...if he fumbles again, fine, pull him and bench him...but he's the best back on that team, time to let him loose

As far as skill level, he should be starting...if he fumbles again, fine, pull him and bench him...but he's the best back on that team, time to let him loose

Well...he fumbled again

Is Shanahan secretly coaching the Browns?

Shanahan was never this bad and still say he got a bad rap....his RB's either got hurt or ended up being ineffective and were replaced...

and based on what some of these teams are doing at RB today...I would beg for Skeletor to make a come back...

Is Shanahan secretly coaching the Browns?

Kyle is the OC.

This was not a coaching issue, this was a very poor play issue. If they were looking past Houston, or let the positive press swell their heads they deserved it. If not I guess it was bound to happen, Houston has a pretty good defense (I think they could grab 10 guys off a HS team and with Watt they'd be good), and a very good OL allowing them to run the ball easily.

Hoyer was way off on many of his passes. not sure what his issue was.

Clears it up a bit, tough run of rush defences to come though.

Is this sarcasm? According to The Huddle's strength of schedule tool, Cleveland has the most favorable schedule for running backs in the NFL. Other than playing at Buffalo in week 13, they have a great schedule to end the fantasy season.

Is this sarcasm? According to The Huddle's strength of schedule tool, Cleveland has the most favorable schedule for running backs in the NFL. Other than playing at Buffalo in week 13, they have a great schedule to end the fantasy season.

That post is off but your observation is truth. No matter what metrics we use the Brown have a RB sweet schedule.

No, it was a mistake. Was looking at a different teams schedule :tdown: