[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks a lot Kyle Rudolph!

GoldenEagle81

I dropped Donnell because I couldn't take having 3 giants starters and picked up Rudolph based on the hype and Chicago's defense? I picked up Hyde after dropping Donnell because were a keeper league but the guy I'm playing has J. Thomas, so its not killing me.....but the FF Gods will figure out away....... :wflag:

Edited by IrishPride

My team has been an absolute joke at TE this year.

Matt Ryan

Eddie Lacy

Giovanni Bernard

AJ Green

Keenan Allen

Jordan Cameron

Torrey Smith

I thought I drafted so well....

Also had picked up Palmer who had 3 great starts for me, before tearing his acl.

Soo, at least yours has only been a joke at te

I played as Walker is likely out Mon. I wasn't hoping for much but figured a few catches with a red zone look. Should've known better than to trust Norv

Same here. I knew he was on a snap count, but I didn't want to gamble on Walker playing.

Talent?

Cant make chicken salad from chicken......

What do you make chicken salad from, pork, turkey?

I drafted Rudolph thinking he'd be a decent starter-good starter, he got hurt, I eventually dropped him ended up with Heath Miller and Fleener since and haven't looked back. I still don't get all the hype. Of course I've played the wrong one between Fleener/Miller many times.

This.

And I think expectations need to be tempered a bit with a rookie QB who has at times looked flustered and kind of regressed a little last week. Rudolph's ceiling isn't as high as it could be with Cassel still at QB, but he is still probably the most or 2nd most talented pass catcher on the team. Vikings passing game just isn't there yet.