[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is the grievance thread ?

Henry Muto

I need to air mine I was debating Cutler vs Newton in 1 league and Cutler vs Ryan in 2 others and after listening to the Charch show yesterday I felt stupid for even considering Cutler considering they gave Cutler a "barely startable" C grade and Newton and Ryan A grades.

:furious:

I had to pick between Cutler and Newton too this week but having watched Newton play the last few weeks you can tell that he's playing on one leg and is wildly innacurate. I don't think that he's got enough help around him to overcome his current health problems.

Cutler consistently puts up good fantasy numbers....it has made me scratch my head that the fantasy gurus all jumped off his bandwagon after a couple really bad games, he has a great offense around him and he is going to throw it downfield, I started this week only because of these things. He is not as bad as the last couple weeks displayed IMO. :2cents:

Cutler consistently puts up good fantasy numbers....it has made me scratch my head that the fantasy gurus all jumped off his bandwagon after a couple really bad games, he has a great offense around him and he is going to throw it downfield, I started this week only because of these things. He is not as bad as the last couple weeks displayed IMO. :2cents:

That's a bit contradictory, a player who consistently puts up good numbers usually doesn't have bad games. I had to play Cutler last week with Rivers on bye, but went back to Rivers this week. 15 point swing, but I still won my game (keeping my slim playoffs hopes alive).

They've been struggling as of late, not so good at home, and many who follow the Bears thought they were on the verge of self destructing. Wasn't exactly a stretch to sit Cutler this week.

Good grief ... really tired of week in/week out L. McCoy having turned into Leroy Hoard without the TDs. End grievance rant for now.

I beg your pardon. Mr. Hoard may take exception to that statement. To think I was a whisker away from taking McCoy over Charles. Dumb luck is still luck.