[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHAT, no j gray thread!

millworkguy

It's the Patriots, who the hell knows. Certainly worth a look, a really long look. Really wish Vereen were getting just 1/4 of those touches.

Its the Pats. He'll be added and started next wk in all leagues and he'll touch the ball 3 times. JMO

LMAO!

LOL. Its true.

You gotta wonder a bit about the quality of a fantasy roster that had Gray in the starting lineup this week. In 90% of cases, I'm guessing the roster was awful, or Gray was a bye week hail mary. It's not unlike those geniuses who started Asiata a few weeks ago in his 3 TD game.

I've burnt by Billy B's RB hijinx before but my gut tells me they will stick with Jonas the Bonus ROS. It's getting on winter and Billy likes to pound it when the snow falls. Jonas had a cup of coffee three weeks ago on my bench. Cut him for...I don't remember.

Edited by wpayers

I started him this week with lack for a better option.

I can see that, I've had bad RBs all year and have started Bryce Brown as well as Bolden (NE) after grabbing them off waivers. I had considered Gray but after Bolden was "going to be the guy" and I started him I didn't want to get burned again.

To the point Nelosi made above, doesn't mean your roster sucks, just that your RBs suck. I have good QB/WR and above avg TE/K/D, but have been chasing RBs after a bad RB draft.

Just for reference this is in my 16 team dynasty. My other options were:

Gio - OUT

Blount

Grimes

Taliaferro - BYE

DWill

Byes & injuries forced me into starting two of the above, I started DWill & Gray. Came really close to sitting Gray & playing Blount instead, but after reading some info on him possibly being in the doghouse I thought better of it. I also have Shoelace, Crowell, Khiry & DeAnthony Thomas on my taxi, but no room left to promote. Unfortunately I bumped Tali a week or so before Shoelace broke out and that was my last big promotion I could swing this year.

Edited by rajncajn

I've always been a huge fan of his talent. Injuries derailed his college career, but he was talented enough to still get signed despite blowing out his knee. Hurt his knee again but still got picked up by the Ravens to their practice squad before finally being invited to NE this offseason. He's finally healthy and able to show why he was so highly touted.

I've been lurking this season, and have learnt a ton from the members on this board - thanks! Currently plan on paying my way next season, by the way.

I had a question if any of the members feels like answering I would be appreciative, as my knowledge of football is pretty basic. I heard one of the announcers mention that Gronk was doing a lot of blocking for Gray and I noticed that Gronk wasn't as much a factor in the passing game.

How much of the Patriots offensive line dominance over the Colts was due to Gronk? My uninformed opinion is that it was a lot, just based on the relative play of the Pats line versus earlier in the year. I thought the Colts defensive line had been pretty decent this year, but I'd like to hear if others share my opinion of Gronk's impact as a blocker.

Thanks in advance!

Gronk was a monster last night in the blocking game. A man against boys.

Spot on! I loved when he crushed that corner into the ground out of bounds near the end the game for running his mouth. It was worth the 15 yards.