[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to pull off the win?(Week 11 MNF)

daBlaze710

I need Martavis Bryant to have another explosive game for me this week. If he can get me 15+ points, I pull off the win and keep my long shot playoff hopes alive. I am 4-6 and NEED to win out to even have a shot to make it in. If I win, I will hopefully end up getting AP back for week 12. My RB core is trash and I NEED it.

What do you need tonight? Any playoff hopes?

Looks like someone beat me to the punch this week... I'm only going to list the matchups for me that are relatively close, to save some time....

Ladder HOF (8-2) - In a battle of #1 vs #2 (me), I'm up by 18 and change, with Bell left. Jojo has Big Ben and Brown, though, so I like his chances of pulling off the win, and pretty much securing the #1 seed. He deserves it... his team has a pretty big total points advantage (if I'm not mistaken, he's top 2-3 among all 60 teams).

Big Time (8-2) - Same exact scenario (same players, and also PPR), except I'm only up 18. And, in this league, QB's get 6 pts for passing TD's, and there are bonuses for yardage (100 rush/rec, 300 pass, etc.). I'm not liking my chances, unless Bell goes off big-time (no pun intended). A win here keeps me in a tie for the best record (currently 8-2).

ConFusion (8-2) - Down 10.25, but I've got Brown left to play. Should happen, but you never know. Fighting for a first-round bye in the playoffs, hopefully.

Dynasty Warz II (6-4) - Up by 5, with Suisham going against H. Miller and J. Tucker. Need a few Suisham FG's in this one, to have a chance. This matchup is for the division lead (and the loser will likely not get a wild card spot).

Fusion (7-3) - Up by 27, but he's got K. Wright and J. McCourty left. Closer than I was hoping it would be, and this is another one where a win keeps me in the lead, in my division.

Local (9-1) - Down 21, but I've got my PIT trio of Bell, Brown, and Timmons left. These three have been beasts all year... This should be over by mid 2nd quarter.

Local #2 (5-5) - Down 29.5 with Bell and Brown left (no PPR). Winner is in the final playoff spot, at least for now (we're both 5-5, but I've got the points tie-breaker).

Local #3 (4-6) - Down 10, with Bell left. I need to probably win out, to get into the playoffs. No PPR.

Overall, I need a big game from Bell and Suisham, and an average game from Brown. If nothing else, I need more yardage (and less receptions) from Brown, since I need him the most in non-PPR, and am playing against him in PPR. And, I need Wright, Miller, Tucker, and McCourty to have average (or preferably below average) games.

Edited by Gopher

I'm gonna root for you M Bryant owners...I don't personally need anything from tonight's game, but if Big Ben could connect a couple times with Bryant, I will take sole possession of 2nd place in division

I need Big Ben and Justin Hunter to outscore Antonio Brown by 83 points. That's not a typo - 83 points. I'll be 4-7 in that league and pretty much done. The good news: That team is in the lowest buy-in league of the three I'm in. I'm 7-4 in both other leagues and lead my division in both.

A lot of people rooting for Martavis Bryant tonight! I like the vibe! I wish the Steelers would just start him opposite of Antonio Brown. This kid has TALENT and is a massive red zone threat. I think moving Wheaton to the slot and keeping him as the WR3 and deep threat would be beneficial for the whole team.

But, keep in mind, I am just some guy on my couch calling the shots! haha!

Good luck tonight everyone!

For fun I may as well post my 7 FFPC leagues with playoff implications tonight as this is our last regular season game.

Right now I have clinched a playoff berth in 6 leagues (I played 18 total, 16 FBG and 2 main events)

1/2 seed important as you get auto berth to the $300,000 tournament otherwise you have to win your league championship as the #3/#4 seed to get into that.

#1/#2 seed - Hydras and Gold Dragons

#3/#4 seed - Chimeras (main event), SP3, Green Dragons, Muskrats

Muskrats can get #1 seed if Bryant& Sankey > Brown +14.85 OR Wright > Suisham & Pitt + 7.3

I have 7 playoff spots on the line tonight here are the breakdowns

Silver Dragons + 41.9 vs Bryant & Wright (for #3 seed)

Fire Dragons +11 + Bell vs Miller & Pitt DF (for #4 seed)

Perytons Need 3 things to happen to make playoffs - Need Miller < 24 AND Sankey + 23.6 > Bell AND 12+15 + Sankey > Pitt DF (for #4 seed)

White Dragons +41.05 vs Hunter & Miller (for #3 seed) OR can also make playoffs if Suisham scores less than 17.4 pts

Red Dragons Roeth & Bryant vs Wright + 18.25 (for #3 seed) OR can also make playoffs if Roeth + Bryant score > 51.4 pts (for #4 seed)

SP1 Bryant to score 4.3 or more pts for playoffs (for #3 seed) AND can also get #1 seed if Bryant +2.55 > Wright

SP2 Need 2 things to happen Roeth < 45.75 pts AND +17.65 & Brown & Suisham > Wright & Wheaton

For fun I may as well post my 7 FFPC leagues with playoff implications tonight as this is our last regular season game.

Right now I have clinched a playoff berth in 6 leagues (I played 18 total, 16 FBG and 2 main events)

1/2 seed important as you get auto berth to the $300,000 tournament otherwise you have to win your league championship as the #3/#4 seed to get into that.

#1/#2 seed - Hydras and Gold Dragons

#3/#4 seed - Chimeras (main event), SP3, Green Dragons, Muskrats

Muskrats can get #1 seed if Bryant& Sankey > Brown +14.85 OR Wright > Suisham & Pitt + 7.3

I have 7 playoff spots on the line tonight here are the breakdowns

Silver Dragons + 41.9 vs Bryant & Wright (for #3 seed)

Fire Dragons +11 + Bell vs Miller & Pitt DF (for #4 seed)

Perytons Need 3 things to happen to make playoffs - Need Miller < 24 AND Sankey + 23.6 > Bell AND 12+15 + Sankey > Pitt DF (for #4 seed)

White Dragons +41.05 vs Hunter & Miller (for #3 seed) OR can also make playoffs if Suisham scores less than 17.4 pts

Red Dragons Roeth & Bryant vs Wright + 18.25 (for #3 seed) OR can also make playoffs if Roeth + Bryant score > 51.4 pts (for #4 seed)

SP1 Bryant to score 4.3 or more pts for playoffs (for #3 seed) AND can also get #1 seed if Bryant +2.55 > Wright

SP2 Need 2 things to happen Roeth < 45.75 pts AND +17.65 & Brown & Suisham > Wright & Wheaton

Ohio State fan?

One league already decided(win).

Prime Time I need 23.3 points from Le'Veon Bell.

Other league I need Big Ben and Marty Bryant to outscore Le'Veon Bell by 21.

I'd rather have Bell go off and win in Prime Time.

In the immortal words of Kevin Calabro: Boomshakalaka!

I was sweating more than a whore in church until the last second ticked off. One point lead on last drive....tick tock tick tock...Bell gets tackled for two yard loss on last carry to go from 206 to 204 yards. 205 or more yards would have been a tie...two yard loss seals the win by one! Whew!!!

Edited by heehawks

I was sweating more than a whore in church until the last second ticked off. One point lead on last drive....tick tock tick tock...Bell gets tackled for two yard loss on last carry to seal the win. Whew!!!

Me too, I won by 2 points and will be sweating stat changes hoping there are no adjustments for the Saints. I already lost a game that was a tie due to adjustments on the Rams the first week. Congrats on your win!

Ohio State fan?

Yes not sure how you figured that out from all that but yes.

So I advanced in 5 out of the 7 leagues to the playoffs but did not make it in the one I needed Bryant to get 4.3 pts unreal he needed 1 catch for 3 yards from the 2nd quarter on and nothing but those missed TD's when Roeth under threw him on the 1.

Fusion (7-3) - Up by 27, but he's got K. Wright and J. McCourty left. Closer than I was hoping it would be, and this is another one where a win keeps me in the lead, in my division.

Well, it turned out to be a pretty good night, overall. I needed Bell to come up big, and he most certainly did that. I ended up winning all of the matchups I posted, except for the one listed above. Unfortunately, unless I get a scoring correction in my favor, it looks like I'm going to lose that one 197.20 to 197.15.

Classic example of a scenario where one loss can sting more than the other ten wins can make up for it.