[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions?

eags

Im sorry but the huddles predictions are way off this year! I actually picked billy friggin cundiff up and started him this week because the huddle predicted him to go off. He did nothing but miss one fieldgoal! Lol. I also started mccoy for the 10th time this year. Cant the huddle see that there is something wrong this year in philly?

Yes he also predicted that the Browns would win 30-17, and they got clobbered. I was figuring the Browns would be 7-3 and stay in first palce in the AFC North, I had my hopes and dreams shattered. I want my ounce of flesh, hey DMD get over I got something for you :wedgie:

I bet he thought the Saints and Broncos would win too, epic fail. Oh and he told me Rivers would do better than Cutler, thanks :(

If only there were some crystal we could get that was always right (or even like 75% of the time), we could probably start our own site and charge more than the Huddle.

PS Kickers are very unpredictable, who were your other options instead of Cundiff, probably should have went with one of those. Huddle info lead me to Cody Parkey a number of weeks ago and I've been happy with him.

Out of curiosity... what do you want as a result of this thread? A refund? Or...?

And I'm genuinely sincere in my question. This isn't just for you, but for the every-week-like-this-thread that pops up as well. If the games played out like predictions, then we wouldn't need the games.

• Like 1

I have to tell you. Kicking someone in the knee over kicker projections is not a good look. I mean, is there anything more random than kickers in general? Really. Every day I am more and more at peace with my short time left on this planet.

• Like 1

The Browns laid an egg, there is the root cause of Cundiff not producing as DMD projected.

I just looked at another site (free) that I use sometimes, they had Cundiff with 3FG and 2XP, so DMD was not alone.

loaf,

Ouch a negative for a kicker, guessing the scoring is -1 for each missed FG. Had you played Cundiff he would have at least got 0