[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts RBs

nelsosi

So with Bradshaw likely headed to IR, can any Colts followers give us some info on the depth chart behind T-Rich? Assuming T-Rich squanders this newest opportunity (again), is there a good stash on the roster?

Edited by nelsosi

Dan Herron? What do we know about him?

And some dude named Zerlon Tipton on the practice squad?

The cupboard really is bare after T-Rich

EDIT: Just realized Boom is Dan Herron.

That's why t rich is golden now and they're have been times this year that he's played really well and put up some solid stats. He gets to play the jags, skins, browns, Texans and cowboys. 3 of the 5 are in the bottom third of the league, should have some really solid games.

Bradshaw was the best back on the Colts roster. But he was always an injury risk. Herron may actually be an improvement over TRich, as he will hit a hole and get what's there, instead of roam around missing hole after hole and never breaking arm tackles.

That's why t rich is golden now and they're have been times this year that he's played really well and put up some solid stats. He gets to play the jags, skins, browns, Texans and cowboys. 3 of the 5 are in the bottom third of the league, should have some really solid games.

:weird: golden? :weird:

:weird: golden? :weird:

As golden as he gets, this time of year and especially with all the injuries.

not buying the Trich stink. Did you trade McKinnon for him by any chance?

• Like 1

not buying the Trich stink. Did you trade McKinnon for him by any chance?

LoL, negatory.

How many times have we heard that about him?

Too many, however, having him as depth/#3, I'm pretty stoked about that, especially with some of those matchups and luck to keep everyone honest. He'll have solid value just from his involvement in the passing game.

Edited by irish

I would never trade for TRich, no matter how golden his opportunity is. I see them grabbing someone off the street who can pass block and catch and giving that guy some quality time.

Also, Luck with throw until his arm falls off. Now if they would only put Moncreif ahead of Nicks, I'd be all set!

I would never trade for TRich, no matter how golden his opportunity is. I see them grabbing someone off the street who can pass block and catch and giving that guy some quality time.

Also, Luck with throw until his arm falls off. Now if they would only put Moncreif ahead of Nicks, I'd be all set!

This.

Does work load actually translate to value here for TRich? I want to believe so, I'm mildly hesitant w/ my FJax and his usage/value going forward, but I have a hard time seeing this as any real uptick in value...because he sucks