[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have luck Lynch foster Graham and Evans and Marshall on my team. I have a pretty good bench to, I'm undefeated in our league. I offered a player in the opposite division luck foster and Terrance Williams for Antonio brown Russell Wilson and leveon bell. Is this a good trade. Luck #1 and brown #1. My team would kill in every position except QB since Russell is on and off. Brown had that one -6 point game, but I need to know if that will happen again. Gimme your insight.

I wouldn't do it. While Brown is indeed a stud WR1 (I have him as well and hes as consistent as they come) Luck has also been a stud. Foster will be healthy if not this week, then next week and that means hell be healthy for you in the playoffs and you seen last week how much they are going to run the ball while trying to ease Mallett into the nfl, if Alfred Blue gets 36 carries, foster will get 25+ every game and the texans defense is good enough to keep games close so they can pound the ball on offense with Foster, he's going to be a top 5 rb week in and week out in the FF playoffs. Andrew Luck as been the best QB in terms of points this year and he will continue to be a top 3 QB every week. I do think Antonio brown and Le'veon Bell will continue to be consistent studs the rest of the year but are they going to make up the points you lose from going from Luck to Wilson? That's the key for me, if you got a better, more consistent QB, I'd do it, but Wilson is off more often than not and hes not going to throw up Andrew Luck type points every week because they love to feed Marshawn Lynch a lot and that dramatically decreases the possible points Wilson is going to put up throwing the ball.

Brown is the definition of consistency with 27 straight games of 5 catches/50 yards (at least), an NFL record that the team purposefully continues. Brown & Bell would be great pickups for you, but I'd be curious to know your lineup..... you're undefeated, so you can't have a bad team, and to give up Luck (the best fantasy QB this year) when you've already got a good team would be potentially foolish

Brown, the way I see it, is far from consistent. Thomas is more consistent. Plus brown and bell are on bye next week.

How is he far from consistent? He has 5+ catches in 27 straight games and has only put up less than 10 points twice this year. He is #1 in points, PPG and Tds, but yeah your right, he's far from consistent ?