[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tate Released

Suture

I think if Indy took him it would be a good move for the Colt's future and allow them to look at other areas in their draft. He's a good player. He did well when Mack was in. Also I think Tate would rather land on a team that is firmly in the playoff hunt with a good chance to be the lead back.

Edited by Scorcher

By record.

What no blind bidding, how unfair :( Raiders first, Cardinals last.

I also understand they need to pick up the remainder of the contract, not sure on that though I think Big John confirmed for me.

According to this site he is inactive and all the numbers are crossed out, not sure what that means.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/ben-tate/

What no blind bidding, how unfair :( Raiders first, Cardinals last.

I also understand they need to pick up the remainder of the contract, not sure on that though I think Big John confirmed for me.

According to this site he is inactive and all the numbers are crossed out, not sure what that means.

http://www.spotrac.c...rowns/ben-tate/

For waivers they have to pickup the rest of the remaining contract. If he clears waivers, he can have a new contract.

Per Rotoworld, the Vikings claimed him.

Yup and both Asiata and McKinnon are hurt. McKinnon has a back issue and Asiata has a concussion.

Tate going to the Vikes is a bit of a buzz kill as compared to landing with the Colts. As Rotoworld points out it may take a while for Tate to learn Norv's offense. I am not sure of Asiata's and McKinnon's injury status but it appears that Tate went from one three way to another. OR is this a Vikes move for next season? Does it foreshadow the release of AP? If not, how will he crack the depth chart in 2015? Tate may soon realize things were rosy back in Cleveland and regret opening his yap.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5742/ben-tate

How long will it take for Tate to regain any FF relevance?

A bye week will help Tate but I can't trust any of those three at this stage.

One guy in my league has been saying that AP will not play again in Minnesota so maybe this is the first guy to get the tryout and if it doesnt work out they can cut him and sign/draft someone else alongside the current guys (Asiata/McKinnon).