[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Josh Gordon a must start....?

chiefswarpath

Gordon did not practice today. Yikes. No explanation given.

That is not true. He is listed on the official injury report as Limited Participation and the reason listed (same as yesterday) is "Not injury related."

CLEVELAND BROWNS at ATLANTA FALCONS

CLEVELAND BROWNS

Practice Report

DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE

Wednesday

S Johnson Bademosi (concussion), TE Jordan Cameron (concussion), LB Karlos Dansby (knee), WR Marlon Moore (hamstring), DT Ahtyba Rubin (knee), LB Jabaal Sheard (foot), T Joe Thomas (not injury related)

Thursday

S Johnson Bademosi (concussion), TE Jordan Cameron (concussion), LB Karlos Dansby (knee), WR Marlon Moore (hamstring), LB Jabaal Sheard (foot)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Wednesday

WR Josh Gordon (not injury related)

Thursday

WR Josh Gordon (not injury related)

FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Wednesday

DE Desmond Bryant (wrist), LB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder)

Thursday

DE Desmond Bryant (wrist), LB Barkevious Mingo (shoulder), DT Ahtyba Rubin (knee), T Joe Thomas (not injury related)

Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1

That is not true. He is listed on the official injury report as Limited Participation and the reason listed (same as yesterday) is "Not injury related."

Thanks for the update, I deleted my post with a reply to that report. Seemed strange that a search turned up no such report.

They are taking it easy with him, as they probably will on Sunday (saw one report that stated he would play on about 3/4 of the snaps).

Thanks Keggerz. Good news. Read it straight off the Huddle Breaking News

Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon (non-injury related) did not practice Thursday, Nov. 20.

Huddle Up: It might turn out to be nothing, but there's been no immediate reason given for the absence. All in all, it's rather strange considering it was to be the WR's second practice after returning from suspension.

Thanks Keggerz. Good news. Read it straight off the Huddle Breaking News

Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon (non-injury related) did not practice Thursday, Nov. 20.

Huddle Up: It might turn out to be nothing, but there's been no immediate reason given for the absence. All in all, it's rather strange considering it was to be the WR's second practice after returning from suspension.

Huddle needs a better source of player news or have keg review and correct them. I think the news feed comes from rotoworld (somebody mentioned it before), but they write the huddle up portion.

Huddle needs a better source of player news or have keg review and correct them. I think the news feed comes from rotoworld (somebody mentioned it before), but they write the huddle up portion.

We do get it as a news feed and then add the huddle blurb. Breaking news is done in shifts. If I had the time I would take a news shift here or there but I unfortunately don't.

Are you saying this news is not accurate and that Josh Gordon did practice on Nov 20?

Are you saying this news is not accurate and that Josh Gordon did practice on Nov 20?

Correct, the feed was wrong...I posted the practice report showing that he was LIMITED (not injury related) that day.

This just in (Rotoworld):

ESPN's Adam Schefter was informed by a league source that Josh Gordon will play 20-30 snaps in his Week 12 debut against the Falcons.

I didn't want to see that. So what does Adam Schefter known anyway? My ever expanding gut says 40-50 snaps.

This just in (Rotoworld):

ESPN's Adam Schefter was informed by a league source that Josh Gordon will play 20-30 snaps in his Week 12 debut against the Falcons.

I didn't want to see that. So what does Adam Schefter known anyway? My ever expanding gut says 40-50 snaps.

you left out the part that said (something like) "unless he feels good". I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his snap count today is a helluva lot close to 90% than it is 20 to 30 snaps
  • Like 1

30 snaps is just fine...that's just 30 passes right to him!

So pumped to see what he does today! 25 snaps and they'll throw to him on 18 of them.