[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson ROS

InTomWeTrust

Dammit, you ALWAYS capitalize Gondor... fool...

As for this thread, I couldn't be more pleased to see this declaration since I own Juwan Thompson. I figure it's only a matter of time before C.J. Anderson fumbles or gets hurt and the Broncos turn to Thompson. I mean, this sort of declaration is pretty much :tinfoilhat:

Actually I meant the Sword of Azeroth, Gondor is fake made up thing ;)

BTW will you march with me over to the nasty man's house to get my sword back?

Not quite sure where you get that Anderson is so much better than Hillman. Hillman at least ran for 100 yds in a game while Anderson has yet to do that. If you want to say look at his average per run, that's irrelevant until Anderson has been the starter for 3 games. So far Anderson as the starter has actually rushed for less than 30 yds. That's not better than Hillman.

I agree, however, that Anderson is most likely the guy in Denver the rest of the season, but he's a RB2 with upside. He's a tough start this week and a tough start next week. Again....until Denver fixes the oline, there is no RB in Denver that is an RB1. Sorry. And I'm a Denver homer who drafted Ball.

because he owns CJ but did not own Hillman when Hillman was producing before the injury

not enough to get me the win. but can't put it on him...thanks Bears...

Marshall's turd of a performance was brutal for me in multiple leagues. Cutler's 10 pts didn't do me too many favors either. Terrible fantasy week for me - very few things broke my way, i.e. going against CJ in both leagues.

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

Not quite sure where you get that Anderson is so much better than Hillman. Hillman at least ran for 100 yds in a game while Anderson has yet to do that. If you want to say look at his average per run, that's irrelevant until Anderson has been the starter for 3 games. So far Anderson as the starter has actually rushed for less than 30 yds. That's not better than Hillman.

I agree, however, that Anderson is most likely the guy in Denver the rest of the season, but he's a RB2 with upside. He's a tough start this week and a tough start next week. Again....until Denver fixes the oline, there is no RB in Denver that is an RB1. Sorry. And I'm a Denver homer who drafted Ball.

:rofl:

I get it from watching the broncos, and watching anderson play at uCal .. hillman blows bad Cj anderson is the future just stop :rofl:

And Anderson is 3 times the back Ball is as well! Hell, 4 times the back that Ball is. Dude ran incredibly hard.

He always runs that hard.. is this new to you?

not me. youre confused on watching football i guess.. no big deal but he always ran that hard...

Ball is a better back than hillman 100%

just didnt think John Fox was smart enough to play the most taleneted guy which now hes got no choice

hillman blows :rofl:

:rofl:

I get it from watching the broncos, and watching anderson play at uCal .. hillman blows bad Cj anderson is the future just stop :rofl:

College? Really college is where you watched him? And because of that he's that awesome? That is the dumbest post ever made. There are literally 100 college RB each year that have awesome seasons that never make the field. College? Wow

Remember you started this whole thing saying how great Ball was and how he's going to be the guy because Hillman isn't very good. And where's Ball exactly? Oh that's right never did anything even before he got hurt. Anderson was the best back yesterday I've seen in a Denver uniform in years. I sincerely hope he can keep it up. Right now he does look better than Hillman and incredibly better than Ball who you were touting as the second coming of Walter Peyton.

Love that you've now changes things up. Good job! :tup:

• Like 3

see how bad hillman blows? Cj is 3 times the back he will ever be just admit holy ****

You can't exactly play the "I told you so" card when you were downplaying CJ's big performance until the minute Ball got hurt.

• Like 2

i wasnt down playing it at all, i just didnt believe Fox would let the guy play... he had him inactivated half the season....

and yes college University of California... you ever watch College Ball?

100 college Rbs that have awesome years that never make the field? Define awesome?

Name me 15 guys last year that had "awesome" seasons that are in a real conference like pac-12, sec, big ten, etc that will never see the field or werent drafted?

lol thats what i thought just stop...

hillman is horrendous he always has been

Ball is still better than ronnie hillman i can assure you of that.

Cj has always ran that hard please explain to me whats changed???

O ya i forgot you dont watch the games or cant see real talent

Name me 15 guys last year that had "awesome" seasons that are in a real conference like pac-12, sec, big ten, etc that will never see the field or werent drafted?

What is this? Stump the Schwab? 15 guys? I'd be hard pressed to remember the names of 15 starting RBs in college, let alone that meet your criteria. Ridiculous.

i wasnt down playing it at all, i just didnt believe Fox would let the guy play... he had him inactivated half the season....

and yes college University of California... you ever watch College Ball?

100 college Rbs that have awesome years that never make the field? Define awesome?

lol thats what i thought just stop...

hillman is horrendous he always has been

Ball is still better than ronnie hillman i can assure you of that.

Cj has always ran that hard please explain to me whats changed???

O ya i forgot you dont watch the games or cant see real talent

Ok here you go!

Here are a few highly touted RB's that didn't even get drafted in 2013 but put up great numbers the year before. This list doesn't include any Div II RB's that may have also had great seasons and great careers:

Ciere Wood

Ray Graham

Michael Ford

Cameron Marshall

Fitzgerald Toussaint

Ed Wesley

Robbie Rouse

Onterio McCalebb

Matthew Tucker

Curtis McNeal

Michael Dyer

Henry Josey

Obviously your not aware that the RB position has become a low need for NFL teams and really aren't being drafted much until the 2nd round anymore.

Additionally, since you clearly don't watch pro football I'll help you understand the main reason why Anderson played so well. Did he hit the hole hard and get a bunch of yardage after contact? Yes. (Something that Ball didn't do this season) Really, the oline for Denver just dominated a very good Miami D. You probably didn't notice holes were huge during the game. This game was absolutely the best blocking game for Denver this year by far. Again, since just watching highlights doesn't count as watching the game you may not have noticed that either.

If you need any more pointers, just let me know.

Oh and by the way, since your so knowledgeable about U Cal backs, can you tell me where you see Anderson on this list:

http://www.ibabuzz.com/beartalk/2013/05/14/football-who-is-cals-greatest-running-back/ . Didn't see him either. One of the best backs I've seen in college in some time was Javid Best. That guy was amazing. I'm sure you had him being a pro bowler for years to come right? Where is he now in the NFL? How many 1,000 yd rushing seasons did he have? That's right, but you know college ball and saw how great Anderson was in college which means that your the only person including NFL scouts that knew he was going to be good. After all, he was an undrafted free agent.

• Like 1

Ok here you go!

Here are a few highly touted RB's that didn't even get drafted in 2013 but put up great numbers the year before. This list doesn't include any Div II RB's that may have also had great seasons and great careers:

Ciere Wood

Ray Graham

Michael Ford

Cameron Marshall

Fitzgerald Toussaint

Ed Wesley

Robbie Rouse

Onterio McCalebb

Matthew Tucker

Curtis McNeal

Michael Dyer

Henry Josey

Obviously your not aware that the RB position has become a low need for NFL teams and really aren't being drafted much until the 2nd round anymore.

Additionally, since you clearly don't watch pro football I'll help you understand the main reason why Anderson played so well. Did he hit the hole hard and get a bunch of yardage after contact? Yes. (Something that Ball didn't do this season) Really, the oline for Denver just dominated a very good Miami D. You probably didn't notice holes were huge during the game. This game was absolutely the best blocking game for Denver this year by far. Again, since just watching highlights doesn't count as watching the game you may not have noticed that either.

If you need any more pointers, just let me know.

Oh and by the way, since your so knowledgeable about U Cal backs, can you tell me where you see Anderson on this list:

http://www.ibabuzz.c...t-running-back/ . Didn't see him either. One of the best backs I've seen in college in some time was Javid Best. That guy was amazing. I'm sure you had him being a pro bowler for years to come right? Where is he now in the NFL? How many 1,000 yd rushing seasons did he have? That's right, but you know college ball and saw how great Anderson was in college which means that your the only person including NFL scouts that knew he was going to be good. After all, he was an undrafted free agent.

Something Hillman DID NOT do, hillman ran through holes like a donkey not Anderson

Im stilll laughing best o-line performance from Denver :rofl:

Did you watch that 49ers game :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: