[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson ROS

InTomWeTrust

and yes it goes to show you im a complete troll and moron for advising Colby Fleener is a must START TE and probaby top 5 ROS

It also shows Im a complete idiot when I advised Cj would have much better day than Jamaal charles, outscore Forsett and be an animal the ROS.. and is also three times the back hillman is.

Yes, its true

all of this makes me an idiot.

None of this makes you an idiot. This makes you lucky.

The rest of your posts make you an idiot.

• Like 4

LMAO since the inception of this thread Cj anderson has had more points than any other RB

im lmfao

Sorry, didnt take your advice as Im still suffering from the Montee Ball is a must start debacle a few weeks ago.

Spewing projections all the time and of course you'll get some right, I mean even Michael Fabiano on NFL.com gets some things right.

Edited by Dolphin_Akie
  • Like 1

:yes::doh:

RB1

Guarenteeed this guy will explode.. if Monte was fully healthy yes.. I dont need to hear anymore non sense about it.. its done hes gone for 3 weeks hillmans gone for 6-7

This guy runs awesome way better than hillman... he REALLY REALLY does

i like him as an RB1 the rest of the way

great call :clap: ...but dont be a cocky bastard that no one will like

Edited by isleseeya

I am not touching the Denver backfield. Much like NE, I have no idea who will be the guy from week to week. To get into the palyoffs I need consistency. I can roll the dice now with this guy in hopes he gets the rock 20+ times a game.

Who knows if his production will continue for the next 3 weeks, but considering I got him for free and he punched my playoff ticket I'm happy. I played against Leveon Bell and Matt Forte this week and I'm ahead (two weeks playoff matchup), and Cj and AJ are why.

I didn't go after Hillman on ww when ball got hurt, but after seeing what he did, I stashed Anderson. It has payed huge dividends, so why poo poo it guys? If he takes me from out of contention to at least making noise in the playoffs, I'll take that any day. I might even put a claim in for Juwan Thompson tomorrow, and try to handcuff him.

Edited by 3downleague

Who knows if his production will continue for the next 3 weeks, but considering I got him for free and he punched my playoff ticket I'm happy. I played against Leveon Bell and Matt Forte this week and I'm ahead (two weeks playoff matchup), and Cj and AJ are why.

I didn't go after Hillman on ww when ball got hurt, but after seeing what he did, I stashed Anderson. It has payed huge dividends, so why poo poo it guys? If he takes me from out of contention to at least making noise in the playoffs, I'll take that any day. I might even put a claim in for Juwan Thompson tomorrow, and try to handcuff him.

:tup:

good for you man..

and guess what Cj is actually a better talent than most RBs in this league he was a monster at UCAL and just got passed on for no reason

hes got a real swag about him

Aj Green?

Im glad you have him too man hes top 3 reciever in the league

Antonio Brown is no where near the reciever green is, brown gets seperation, but antonio brown to me is just as good as emmanuel sanders

guys like aj julio and megatron in different class

Aj is a special talent, no doubt, but I feel like that will probably be aj's biggest week of the fantasy playoffs though :( hope I'm wrong. And you don't like Brown? I've been kicking myself all year for not drafting him, he's been so consistent and has a great playoff schedule!

Aj is a special talent, no doubt, but I feel like that will probably be aj's biggest week of the fantasy playoffs though :( hope I'm wrong. And you don't like Brown? I've been kicking myself all year for not drafting him, he's been so consistent and has a great playoff schedule!

id rather green ROS

72 points in 4 games for Aj

52 for A. Brown in 4 games

Aj is obviously healthy and a total matchup monster

And this is why we need to be careful about anointing Anderson the best NFL RB. Missed practice today. Doesn't appear to be serious so hopefully he's fine for this week, but he's got to be able to handle the load and the pounding each weak to remain a RB1. Anyone can get injured and I get that, but we will see how he handles all the touches he's been getting.

What baffles me about the game vs. BUF is why John Fox kept an injured CJ in the game when it was well in-hand. Juwan Thompson was running well in his stead and should've been the primary back in the 4th qtr. It makes no sense to run CJ into the ground when you're up 24-3.

• Like 1

:yes::doh:

RB1

Guarenteeed this guy will explode.. if Monte was fully healthy yes.. I dont need to hear anymore non sense about it.. its done hes gone for 3 weeks hillmans gone for 6-7

This guy runs awesome way better than hillman... he REALLY REALLY does

i like him as an RB1 the rest of the way

please check in

LMAO since the inception of this thread Cj anderson has had more points than any other RB

im lmfao

You'd look a lot smarter if you were saying all along that CJ was the best Denver back, but instead you just hopped on his nuts because Montee got hurt. If CJ were to go down, we would probably see multiple threads from you about how good Thompson is. Hell, if TRich played for Denver, and he was the next man up, you'd probably sing his praises as well. Just as long as his name isn't Hillman.

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

You'd look a lot smarter if you were saying all along that CJ was the best Denver back, but instead you just hopped on his nuts because Montee got hurt. If CJ were to go down, we would probably see multiple threads from you about how good Thompson is. Hell, if TRich played for Denver, and he was the next man up, you'd probably sing his praises as well. Just as long as his name isn't Hillman.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

do you hear yourself saying i would priase ANY DENVER RB just not hill man :rofl:

you sound ridicilous, i didnt think cj would be even active john fox had him inactivated for several games....

I saw him run at cal he was always a monster and i ALWAYS though he was best RB in denver RB

I saw him run at cal he was always a monster and i ALWAYS though he was best RB in denver RB

:lol:

Re-read some of your posts from after CJ's first big game (against the Raiders). Your argument was that CJ's big day was only due to a weak opponent, and "he wasn't running circles around Ball in practice like some people think." A weird stance to take if you always thought CJ was the best back, no? :thinking: