[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo vs. ESPN fantasy league?

taknuout91

Just question to everyone. I've been in nothing but yahoo leagues and really have no issues. Which league does everyone else prefer and why? Does ESPN offer same accessories such as Stat tracker, player projections, etc.? Just curious cause we started at work a 12 team 1 player keeper league and going forward j/w who has best setup and why? Thanks all.

I've played both and I much prefer yahoo leagues, personally. Just an easier view, easier way to maneuver players plus the swapping from start to bench and vice versa is painlessly simple on yahoo, to where I'm not used to having to hit the "Submit" button.

Are you guys talking mobile or desktop version of the 2? I use the app for both 99.9% of the time (mainly because I don't remember my password and don't want to go through getting a new one) and I much prefer ESPN to Yahoo in that format...Yahoo doesn't list opponents in a player's schedule outside of current week, which is horribly annoying

Don't forget Yahoo had a major screw up this year with the draft results for MANY leagues. They tend to do something major every year, whether it's that draft results screw up or complete design overhaul. Some of it's good, some bad. They're not perfect, but I don't think any of them are, either. I last used ESPN 2 years ago, and didn't have any problems. We have stuck with Yahoo on my main league because it has all of our records and previous history still.

• Like 1

I have been using ESPN for years. I like it a lot better than Yahoo. The app is better and the gamecast is much better. I switched from yahoo because of the problems others are talking about. I have never had a problem with ESPN's fantasy set up

Edited by Finn5033

I've always used Yahoo, and have never had any issues with it. I do find the mobile app to be a little lacking, as previously stated it doesn't show upcoming opponents w/ stats and while I know it's not usually accurate it also doesn't update adjusted projections based on real time performance. I've heard a lot of negatives about ESPN, but the one I hear the least about is NFL.com's. Any experience with that system?

I've always used Yahoo, and have never had any issues with it. I do find the mobile app to be a little lacking, as previously stated it doesn't show upcoming opponents w/ stats and while I know it's not usually accurate it also doesn't update adjusted projections based on real time performance. I've heard a lot of negatives about ESPN, but the one I hear the least about is NFL.com's. Any experience with that system?

I've been in a league on NFL.com for years and it is the worst of the 3 we are discussing by far. I actually like the way they set it up but the app is terrible and their website in general sucks as well. It's very slow and full of glitches

Edited by Finn5033