[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez, AJ Green, Sanders, and Gordon - pick 3

NYCDOG

Thanks Finn. Does having a "power" RB duo of Jennings and sankey change your thinking at all in a must win situation? In other words, does Gordon's potentially higher ceiling (and risk of course) make him a better option given my weak RBs?

But seriously, I'd play Gordon, Green and Dez. Sanders is awesome, but being a WR2 on that offense means could easily be under-utilized in favor of D Thomas. All the others being number one options against pretty awful defenses, I think those are your best bets. That being said, there are no bad options here, so whatever you choose will probably have minimal consequences.

Totally disagree with fruityloops' reasoning... Sanders is only 5 catches behind Thomas, and is on pace for over 1500 yards receiving and 10 TDs. However, I agree in that I'd sit Sanders and let the other three WRs do it for you this week, who aren't coming off a hard hit and concussion

But seriously, I'd play Gordon, Green and Dez. Sanders is awesome, but being a WR2 on that offense means could easily be under-utilized in favor of D Thomas. All the others being number one options against pretty awful defenses, I think those are your best bets. That being said, there are no bad options here, so whatever you choose will probably have minimal consequences.

I can't believe all of the people still trying to downplay Sanders. If he plays you play him. I would sit Green before I'd sit Sanders. Sanders has 9 more catches and 150 more yards than Dez and only 1 less TD. This is just my opinion but when you have options like this you sit the guy who hasn't played a game yet this year.

The other thing I don't understand is why everyone thinks Gordon will just step in and produce like he hasn't missed a game? Does anyone consider the fact that they have a different coach and completely different offense than they had last year? I'm not down on Gordon I'd just like to see what he does first. No way I could sit Green, Sanders, or Dez for him his 1st game back

Edited by Finn5033

Yeah I've thought about the different offense and that's a serious concern for sure. The different coach doesn't matter because Gordon's been with the team the entire year, he just hasn't been able to practice or play. Last year when he missed a couple of games he came back and starting blowing it up immediately, and now he's been able to be with the team and stay in shape. Also, the coaching staff's comments this week have been encouraging, but you're right the whole thing is a gamble

Yeah I've thought about the different offense and that's a serious concern for sure. The different coach doesn't matter because Gordon's been with the team the entire year, he just hasn't been able to practice or play. Last year when he missed a couple of games he came back and starting blowing it up immediately, and now he's been able to be with the team and stay in shape. Also, the coaching staff's comments this week have been encouraging, but you're right the whole thing is a gamble

Don't get me wrong I'm excited to see what he does. But in this situation he has 3 other studs to play. That being said Sanders may sit out with his concussion and he won't even have to make a decision then.

Exactly, Sanders worries me for this week. I have him and I'd love to play him, but even if he played I'm not certain I would since I have Hopkins on my bench I can put in (I'm starting Cobb, ODB, & Evans with Sanders normally), and I'd rather have him go through a game and exit healthy.

Totally disagree with fruityloops' reasoning... Sanders is only 5 catches behind Thomas, and is on pace for over 1500 yards receiving and 10 TDs. However, I agree in that I'd sit Sanders and let the other three WRs do it for you this week, who aren't coming off a hard hit and concussion

Fair enough, those are convincing statistics. Seems like as stated above that his near death experience has given him a headache, so maybe this ends up being an easy decision after all!