[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to decide to start 2 between Jones, Beckham, Gordon, D-robinson

kenanv

Id sit Robinson because jax at Indy they'll probably be down and forced to throw to play catch up as far as the other three go...I guess Julio and ODB. ODB went off on dallas when they played earlier and although Julio isn't having a Julio-esque year I can't justify sitting him for josh Gordon making his season debut in a run first offense, not yet anyways...IMO

Edited by Helpmeout
  • Like 1

Gordon & Julio. Julio is due and Gordon is a beast. You think the browns arent gunna do everything they can to get Gordon the ball? He was the best WR last year and on a team with decent wide outs hell get his against an awful atl defense.

• Like 1

Dang, embarrassment of riches.

IMO I'd go with Robinson & Gordon.

ODB's been beasting, and Julio is Julio, but the Cowboys will take the air out of the ball by pounding Murray, and the Falcons have a bad o-line and are going against a good pass D in Cleveland. Yes, those two players will probably play well, but IMO not as good as Robinson & Gordon

I would not trust jennings over ODB or Julio.

Robinson would be a good start. He will easily put up points even when they play from behind.

I'd start Robinson over jennings and then for sure play Gordon. ODB and Julio I'm torn between. I think ODB is the safer bet

I wAnt to say Gordon and Julio, but personally I would probably go odb and Julio, and see what Gordon does this week. Both Julio and Gordon have virtually no ceiling to their production, but their floor is lower than ODB, imo. If you are the underdog in your matchup, by all means stART those two, but if you are a slight favorite that needs the win to make the postseason, I'd want a more reliable producer in my lineup. Just my opinion.