[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB sits

FastSteve

8 team keeper PPR

rush/rec TD=6, every 10 yards rush/rec=1, bonus point 50+ yard TD, 0.5 per reception,

200+ yards rush or rec=5

I have McCoy, Sproles, Forsett & Robinson. Start 2 RB & will put 1 in the flex. NFL.com lists McCoy as a must start of the week, which I would think means Sproles who has outscored Shady is a must start also. Match up is very favorable. Forsett's match up not too shabby at 12th against RB also listed as a must start. And Denard Robinson is also listed as a must start with IND giving up 6th most. Who the heck do I sit?

Sproles is not a must-start; I'm not going to calculate your league's scoring, but in mine (which is similar to yours w/o the bonuses) Sproles hasn't scored in double digits since week 2. He's borderline waiver material in most leagues, sit him since you have 3 legitimate starting RBs in McCoy, Forsett, & Robinson

Sproles is not a must-start; I'm not going to calculate your league's scoring, but in mine (which is similar to yours w/o the bonuses) Sproles hasn't scored in double digits since week 2. He's borderline waiver material in most leagues, sit him since you have 3 legitimate starting RBs in McCoy, Forsett, & Robinson

In my league Sproles has outscored Shady & has been double digits 4 times since week 2. However I do see what your saying looking at the overall picture & the number of receptions he has. Thanks for the info. Looking that I see Sproles should be the easy chose to sit.