[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many have Playoff race on the line this week?

Scorcher

I am seriously in the hunt in one league, but a loss today would probably knock me out.We have a division in our league that is like the NFC South and the leader in that division is coasting to the playoffs with a record that that would put him close to the bottom in the other divisions.Today is a make or break day. Good luck to my fellow Huddlers that are in the same position.

I'm in playoff contention in every league I'm in. Could be knocked out of a couple this week though. I'm already in the playoffs in all but two of my 10 leagues.

In the big money league (also defending champ), this week's matchup is against team I'm tied with for 2nd in division. Regular season goes thru week 14, so not a full on "must win", but the victory would certainly give me needed breathing room. With KC's stinker performance as my DEF Thursday, I got some nail biting to do today

The other 2 leagues have been clinched, it's nothing more than jockeying for seeding at this point

I have a HUGH matchup this week in a brutal division. Division of 4 teams (16-team league), and there's a 3 way tie for first at 7-4, one team at 6-5. In terms of points, the team that's first in this division is beating us all by 250+, so if I'm going to take the division, I'm going to have to beat him by record. A loss this week doesn't necessarily kick me out of the playoff picture, but it guarantees a low seeding.

Yes our match up is huge today. If I win I pretty much clinch it is my feeling. Good luck today in BLNY.

I have a HUGH matchup this week in a brutal division. Division of 4 teams (16-team league), and there's a 3 way tie for first at 7-4, one team at 6-5. In terms of points, the team that's first in this division is beating us all by 250+, so if I'm going to take the division, I'm going to have to beat him by record. A loss this week doesn't necessarily kick me out of the playoff picture, but it guarantees a low seeding.

Im currently locked in a three way tie for first in my division but have a comfortable points lead. However I have the toughest matchup of the bunch, and the guy I'm playing this weekend has a side bet with me about whether or not he'll make the playoffs. So I've got that added incentive to win this weekend too, as beating him would mathematically eliminate him and win me that side bet.

Yes our match up is huge today. If I win I pretty much clinch it is my feeling. Good luck today in BLNY.

Yup, you're crushing us all in points scored, so it's now or never for me. Good luck :brew:

Yup, you're crushing us all in points scored, so it's now or never for me. Good luck :brew:

Great league, isn't it?!?!

Fantasy Sportswriters Ass'n playoffs start this week. I'm in based on points... thanks to a ridiculously hot start in the first few weeks.

Having Antonio Brown on bye is sucky. Hope I last through to the next round. :weird:

Edited by darin3

Looks like you've got it wrapped up. Even if Dez lays an egg, It'd be a tall order for me to come back - looks like I'll have to scrap for a wild card spot. :weird:

Already wrapped up $2K in FFPC and entry into the $300K race. :tup:

Lost today against a lower seeded team with 3 starters on bye and a chance to win an additional 1.5 to 4K. :tdown:

The NFL introducing week 12 byes in the last year or two sucks for the high stakes format. :(

Edited by Bobby Brown

I know for a lot of people this is the last game before the playoffs. Good luck to those who are still in the hunt. I have this week and next week as we play 4 teams in the playoffs.I am in a position where I need every win to make it, our league has been really tight this year. Who else has it all riding n today? Once again, good luck to my fellow huddlers!

Edited by Scorcher

In third, and only one game out of first, in both of my main locals. Have points lead in both so hopefully still make it in both. Need to win both games either today or next week to get in both playoffs. Kinda stressful.

Edited by heehawks