[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many have Playoff race on the line this week?

Scorcher

This week has been completely anticlimactic for me fantasy-wise. I have a first round bye in Prime Time. It's so hard to see Calvin, Foster, and Bell go off this week. Their matchups aren't nearly as nice next wee when it counts. :sad:

I'm already in the playoffs with a third seed in another league, with only a small chance of taking over the second seed. Not enough to be truly invested in watching that team's players very closely.

My third league I'm out of the playoffs.

Non-fantasy, however, has been totally meaningful. Beating the Niners in Santa Clara was hugh and the Pack leading the Pats so far is as well. :fool:

Barring negative stat corrections, I was able to survive matchup against A Luck/D Hopkins/Megatron/Colts DST by 3 pts and move up to 1st in division going into playoffs...a good day

Just took out both P.Manning owners in my 2 BOTH leagues with one fail swoop thx to the call of the decade in Primetme when 10 minutes before gametime I sat VJax and T Rich for DeAndre Hopkins and Dan Herron for a point differential of 50 pts!! What a rush!!!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Just took out both P.Manning owners in my 2 BOTH leagues with one fail swoop thx to the call of the decade in Primetme when 10 minutes before gametime I sat VJax and T Rich for DeAndre Hopkins and Dan Herron for a point differential of 50 pts!! What a rush!!!!

That's awesome! Of course, I'm not sure why VJax and Trich were in your lineup over Hopkins and Herron to begin with, but glad you made the changes.

Hind sight is real easy bud Hopkins was not exactly lighting up the world anymore than VJax the last few weeks so it wasn't quite as easy as you proclaim although it was easier with fitz back in there being that DH did well with him under center. And on the Indy backfield really you could flip a coin Herron did decent last week but he was new to the whole scene just for a couple weeks. It was a ballsy call with all the FF talk of the Indy RBs being I don't know maybe well maybe I don't know ya ok hes gonna do better no wait he is.......

And with all the marbles on the line you still cant take my thunder with your well I don't know why you woulda blah blah blah Mr. IwouldaafterthefactyathatswhatiwouldadonenodoubtaboutityepthatshowgoodIamandImaces

:wink:

:pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

This week was pretty straightforward for me. Win, and I'm in, lose and I'm out. I played the most stacked team in our league, and I got an awful lot of luck. Basically, everything lined up and I'm hanging in there. I just need Tannehill to throw a TD and take care of the ball tomorrow, and I'm good. I had a crappy draft -- didn't know what I was doing -- and I've just been grinding away since. Blowing my last free agent dollars on Kenny Stills saved my year. I'm no threat to win it all, but if I make the playoffs in my first year, I'll be pretty happy.

Up by 24, he still has Tannehill; at 6pts. per Td and Tannehill facing the Jets I'm sure this game is lost and it will all be hanging on next week when I face another tough opponent that has already beaten me once this year. If I win next week I m in as division Champ, if I lose I am out of the playoffs. Hoping tonight the Jets who played the Steelers will show up.

Edited by Scorcher

Locked up a berth in one league today. Stellar 5-8 record :bag: but the commish set for 8 of 10 teams to get in this week, so here we go (free work league to all those who want to sqawk about so many getting in)

My big $$$ league, I pulled off a 1 pt win last week, and am looking alright to go 7-6 now this week. I'm up 20 and opponent has decker left. It'll be a nail biter. If I lose, I hope it's in the first quarter so I can fire up the old xbox and ignore mnf.

In my 2 money leagues, both teams are 2nd in total points. Yet after yesterday, both teams are now 6-7 and need help tonight and next week in order to make playoffs. Yep, I have the most points scored against me in both leagues by considerable margins over the next closest (and last place) teams. :sad:

In my local I clinched the #1 spot. I have had the #1 seed in this league for three straight years now, and I still have yet to make it out of the first round of the playoffs. We'll see if my team can avoid another glorious choke this year.

In BLNY, my team had one of its best weeks - Brees' 5 TDs, Mason's huge day, 16.8 pts from the Arizona defense....and I lost by 3.9 points. The STL defense had a ridiculous game and that is the main reason for my loss - 38.4 points. Hard to beat 6 sacks, 5 turnovers, 1 TD, and a shutout on top of all that.