[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashad Jennings?

NYCDOG

That was the best catch I ever saw

Bob Costas touched on his one-handed catches in a pre-game feature. He practices them everyday. Sick.

And yeah, frustrated Jennings owner here. He looked solid on the first drive, only to lose the red zone looks (and I guess a whole other drive... was away from TV).

Bob Costas touched on his one-handed catches in a pre-game feature. He practices them everyday. Sick.

And yeah, frustrated Jennings owner here. He looked solid on the first drive, only to lose the red zone looks (and I guess a whole other drive... was away from TV).

yeah, they showed him doing that last wk too. And yeah, I have Jennings too...and am facing Williams believe it or not

Some beat reporter for NYG on twitter indicated he (Jennings) was having shoe problems and no injury issues...hasn't been updated since then

Some beat reporter for NYG on twitter indicated he (Jennings) was having shoe problems and no injury issues...hasn't been updated since then

Bottom line, coaches don't give a flying you-know-what about your fantasy team. Williams offers the Giants a solid option and lets them keep Jennings fresh. It's all about winning games, not making fantasy football dorks happy.

• Like 1

Bottom line, coaches don't give a flying you-know-what about your fantasy team. Williams offers the Giants a solid option and lets them keep Jennings fresh. It's all about winning games, not making fantasy football dorks happy.

Yeah duh, but this is a fantasy football website. If this thread was started on an ESPN message board then your comment is more applicable perhaps. The point is that Jennings announced that he suffered no setbacks from his first game back and that his knee felt great. There was no meaningful timeshare before he got injured and he was more or less a bell cow for the Giants and they were winning when he was. As for keeping Jennings "fresh", the Giants with their record do not have that luxury this season, and I for one did not see or read anything that would indicate he would be sharing carries with Williams to the degree that he did. Spell him for a few plays for a blow? Sure, but multiple consecutive series? Didn't see that coming.

Yeah duh, but this is a fantasy football website. If this thread was started on an ESPN message board then your comment is more applicable perhaps. The point is that Jennings announced that he suffered no setbacks from his first game back and that his knee felt great. There was no meaningful timeshare before he got injured and he was more or less a bell cow for the Giants and they were winning when he was. As for keeping Jennings "fresh", the Giants with their record do not have that luxury this season, and I for one did not see or read anything that would indicate he would be sharing carries with Williams to the degree that he did. Spell him for a few plays for a blow? Sure, but multiple consecutive series? Didn't see that coming.

:lol: Really? Sorry, you asked a question that lives 100% in the "real" football world, so you got a real football answer.

• Like 2

Says the original poster... :lol:

And why are you "liking" posts that you end up just bagging on?

Talk about intellect. :tup:

I don't even know how to "like" a post on this forum. I must have pushed the wrong button on my phone.

That you judge intellect based on "liking" proficiency pretty much proves my point. Carry on

• Like 1

While I agree with that sentiment I'm not sure why you directed it at that poster, you even mentioned in another post that you are a frustrated Jennings owner, so wouldn't that same point apply to you as well?

In another post you say " Sorry, you asked a question that lives 100% in the "real" football world, so you got a real football answer."

What question did he ask, I read the thread and didn't see one.

Sounds like somebody took a dump in your lap yesterday and you're just being extra nasty.

If you're still talking about this thread:

Why the hell was Andre Williams in that whole drive

While I agree with that sentiment I'm not sure why you directed it at that poster, you even mentioned in another post that you are a frustrated Jennings owner, so wouldn't that same point apply to you as well?

In another post you say " Sorry, you asked a question that lives 100% in the "real" football world, so you got a real football answer."

Sounds like somebody took a dump in your lap yesterday and you're just being extra nasty.

Dude are you serious? Please tell me you're fishing.

Dude are you serious? Please tell me you're fishing.

Not fishing and yes I was serious, seemed strange that is all. I don;t fish and look for fights.

See these posts

then your reply to that post

He provided info about why Jennings may have been out, and you attacked him with this stuff about people not caring about fantasy football. Maybe you simply quoted the wrong post, I don't know.

As for the part where I mentioned him not asking a question, I was wrong and already admitted that.

Not fishing and yes I was serious, seemed strange that is all. I don;t fish and look for fights.

See these posts

then your reply to that post

He provided info about why Jennings may have been out, and you attacked him with this stuff about people not caring about fantasy football. Maybe you simply quoted the wrong post, I don't know.

As for the part where I mentioned him not asking a question, I was wrong and already admitted that.

You misread/misinterpreted.

Maybe I shouldn't have quoted sksmith's post. When I said "your", I didn't mean HIS team.... and not sure how my reply was in any way "attacking".

I meant, in general, coaches don't care about OUR (better choice of word?) fantasy football teams.

This has gotten a bit out of hand. I started the thread on the Giants second drive of the game when Williams was taking all the snaps (and for the third drive as well) after a decent first drive with Jennings in. As I had not heard of any reason announced for why Jennings was not in, I started this thread hoping to see if anyone had heard anything I might have missed in that regard. Simple as that. As it were, Jennings ended up having a decent day, albeit less a vultured TD. I simply did not expect Williams to be anything other than a change of pace back or to be used other than to give Jennings a breather.

Yes I know coaches don't give a dam about anyone's fantasy team; that was not the point of my question - I would have thought that was obvious.