[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I be concerned?

MikeFL25

This is for the team in my sig, 8-team league standard scoring.

I was 10-1 in 1st place going into this week. I didn't make the best starts this week but it wouldn't have mattered, I lost to the #2 team in the league that was 9-2, so now we will both have the same record. I still have more points scored and fewer points against than him, so I will probably retain #1 for now.

However, I feel concerned for my team and wondering if I should make a trade for another playmaker. The past few weeks my team has steadily gone from scoring 120 per game to around 80, while other teams in my league have started stepping up and scoring more. I have great name value on my roster, but it hasn't been translating into points.

Should I try to package 1 or 2 of my players to get another big playmaker? Should I be concerned at all, or stay the course with what I have? I am not eager to do a big trade this late in the season, but my team is trending in the wrong direction in recent weeks in terms of # of points scored.

I am thinking of dropping Ball (should have grabbed Anderson when I had the chance lol) and I would be willing to trade Sanu, Green, Julio or Jeffrey. I'l gonna stick with Charles and Foster at RB though.

Edited by MikeFL25

I beat him earlier this season, but he beat me this week, so I don't know. I think since we both beat each other once, it would default to whoever has the most points scored and/or least points against. But I don't know for sure.

Turns out the trade deadline in my league has passed, ha. Should I drop Ball and pick up Hillman? (#2 team dropped Hillman and grabbed Anderson this week) Crowell is available as well.

Should I drop Sanu for Boldin? Or hang onto Sanu as a handcuff for Green?

Edited by MikeFL25

yeah don't panic you have solid starters with options, Gio did fine even with the share. he didn't get the TD but still will be effective as either the primary back or 50/50 split with Cincy heavily relying on both guys. Boldin is probably the highest upside in the SFO offense but the inconsistency of the team and QB makes him a risk, I'd still take Boldin given you will never play Sanu over AJ or both guys at the same time ever.. spread it out. Most likely your playing AJ and Gordon weekly no matter what and match-up based for the 3rd WR or Flex position.. which could be Ingram @ the flex or Alshon. Your team is solid... good luck

yeah don't panic you have solid starters with options, Gio did fine even with the share. he didn't get the TD but still will be effective as either the primary back or 50/50 split with Cincy heavily relying on both guys. Boldin is probably the highest upside in the SFO offense but the inconsistency of the team and QB makes him a risk, I'd still take Boldin given you will never play Sanu over AJ or both guys at the same time ever.. spread it out. Most likely your playing AJ and Gordon weekly no matter what and match-up based for the 3rd WR or Flex position.. which could be Ingram @ the flex or Alshon. Your team is solid... good luck

Thanks for the advice. I'm hesitant to drop Sanu since he has played really well this year even with Green, but like you said...I don't think I would ever bench Green for Sanu unless Green was injured, and I don't like playing 2 WRs from the same team. Boldin isn't amazing but definitely has had a strong couple of weeks and is Kaep's favorite target. I just don't know is Green will need a handcuff, given his injuries this season.

What are your thoughts on Ball/Hillman? Do you think Hillman makes it back next week or in the playoffs? Or does Ball come back in as the primary runner? I'm thinking that it will be a Hillman/Anderson show if Hillman makes it back.

Edited by MikeFL25