[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 12)?

Gopher

Weapons of DMD - Up by less than half a point, with Harvin going against Watkins. At 4-7, I'm probably playing spoiler here.

Too Many Leagues - Up by 6.9, I've got Graham going against Forsett and Tucker. Very TE-friendly scoring (2 pts for every 10 yards receiving) could help me hold on to this slim lead, as well as my one-game lead in the toughtest division in the league.

Huddle Ladder (HOF) - Up by 71, but he's got Steve Smith and Jimmy Graham playing tonight. I don't see that happening, so I should stay in first place.

Dynasty Warz II - Up by 20, and I've got Ngata, FJax (or Pierre), and David Harris against Ingram and Dareus. This is also for the division, potentially (one more week after this one, with three teams in the mix).

Big Time - I'm up by 54, but he's got Daniels, Graham, and Carpenter left to play. Could be very close.

FDSB - Down 11. I've got Brees, Decker, Steve Smith, Daniels, Sheldon Richardson, and Lofton. He's got Watkins, Amaro, Mario Williams, Hughes, Bradham, and Mike Mitchell. Pretty even group of 6 players on each side... I'm hoping Brees can make up the difference (and then some). I've already won my division, but don't have much of a chance at a first-round bye. So, I'm basically playing to stay in the 3-spot (and face the worst playoff team, potentially).

Fusion - Up 5, with Vick/Colston/Bradham/Landry against Amaro/Hughes/D. Davis. Close, but I like my chances. Another one with the division (and a first-round bye possibly) at stake.

Local #1 - Up 62, with Lofton and D. Smith going against Brees, Tucker, and Mario. High-scoring league for QB's, so a big game by Brees and/or Tucker might make it closer. I'm 10-1, and hoping to stay in first place.

Local #2 - Up by 45, but he's got Decker and the BUF defense left. I should hang on, and clinch the division with a win.

Local #3 - Up by 6 and change. I'm done, and he's got Watkins left. Basically, I need Watkins to not score, and total 62 yards rushing/receiving or less (no PPR). This league has been a clusterf-ck for me, in finding a 2nd RB. I have LeVeon Bell, and have gone through about a dozen others (drafted FJax, Ball, Ray Rice, etc.). I also drafted Blount and CJ Anderson, but dropped them both (a week before they would have panned out). I added L. Murray this week, but left him on my bench in favor of Jonas Gray. It's been a comedy of errors, and if not for Odell Beckham Jr. (and Antonio Brown the first 11 weeks), I wouldn't even be in contention. But, as it is, I'm sitting in 4th (final playoff spot), and need to win at least 2 of my last 3 (including this week) to have a shot.

Altogether, the list of players tonight is too long to mention (especially with two games tonight). I know I need Watkins to have a so-so game (and preferably not score). I have Brees and Graham in one league each, but am going against them each in another. A decent game out of both will do just fine, though, if my other players show up.

Edited by Gopher

Gopher you beat me to it.....

14 team league .5 PPR - up by 26, I have forsett and they have Harvin. Feeling good about this, need this win to make it into the playoffs.

Standard League non ppr - up by 12, I have forsett and bills def againist chris ivory.

BLNY - up by 80.8 points, I'm done, he has Brees, Hogan and Watkins going tonight. As long as Orton doesn't turn into P. Manning, then i should win this league.

Hodge Podge - up by 44 points, i got ingram and he has Jace Amaro, so i'll be 10-1 in this league :fool:

12 Team league ppr - down by 4, i have chandler, he has daniels, if i lose i'm out of the playoff run, if i win i still hang onto a hope to make it in next week.

12 team league ppr - down by 58, i have forsett, graham, and buf d, he has j. tucker......i need a miracle.

12 team league ppr - down by 6.3, I have brees, he has steve smith and NO def. If i win i clinch division, if i lose i'm out of playoffs. This is the one i will be watching the closest.

Better Luck Next Year- I'm down by 81. He's done - I have Brees, Watkins, and Hogan. Not happening. This ends my 6-game win streak, and means I'll have to fight for a wild card spot. I still am hoping for as many points possible, since the playoff race may very well come down to point tiebreakers.

Local - I'm up 3. I have Orton and the Bills defense left, he has Ingram. Feeling pretty good about that one, but who knows. If I win and the #2 owner loses, I clinch the 1st seed in the playoffs. For the #2 owner to lose, Forsett and Chandler cannot outscore Graham by 2.

So, I guess we'll see. After such a huge loss in BLNY, it would be nice if I could clinch #1 overall in my local as a consolation prize of sorts. I'm not liking my playoff chances in BLNY, since my team hasn't been much of a power in terms of points. After this week, it looks like there are going to be five 7-5 teams vying for 3 wild-card positions.

ConFusion (16 team IDP dynasty; 11-0): Up 18 with Brees, opponent (KevinL) has Hogan, Chandler, Kyle Williams. Should be close.

ATAP (16 team IDP dynasty; 9-2): Up 21 with Brees, Ingram, Super Mario, Webb/White (CBs). Opponent (Caveman Nick) has Harvin, SSmith, Shayne AND Jimmy Graham, Lofton and Elam. Could be close.

AFL (12 team IDP dynasty; 8-3): Up 6 with Jerry Hughes with opponent having Preston Brown. Could be close.

DW3 (14 team IDP dynasty; 7-4): Up 52 with Jimmy Graham and opponent has Ingram/SSmith. Feel OK here.

So rooting hard for Brees and Jerry Hughes tonight.

League #1- down by 17 with Ingram left to go. Dthomas' 3tds actually gave me a chance of winning now.

League #2- up by 5 with Ingram & Carpenter and hes got Watkins, so as long as Watkins doesnt have a huge game i should be ok.

Goodluck all you fake foot ballers.

last week at 15-5 in 2nd place playing the first place team who was 18-2 i lost by 1.15...which cost me 2 wins and was a 4 game swing...had i won he would have dropped to 18-4 and i would have been 17-5.....now sitting in 3rd...the team that jumped me is looking at a double loss and i can climb to 17-7 and back into 2nd...i need 22 pts from ingram and stills in ppr.....im nervous...should just started hill and wallace instead and it would be over....lol...i cannot take back to back monday night bonings

Too much probably, need 14 combined from Bryce Brown and Chris Johnson. Both Cutler (who I started) and Rivers (who I benched) stunk the place up wasting the great game by Demaryius and a 26 point effort from Pakey (love those long FG).

I was going to swap Sims for CJ0K before the game and didn't realize the deadline had passed (that cost me 3 points). Oh and Jarvis Landry on the bench with 17 points while Calvin only got 3 points (at least Jordan Matthews who I subbed for Fitz got me 7).

Oh and starting the Chiefs D last TNF, was probably a mistake over Bills D tonight.

Not happening. #wishfulthinking

I don't think so either but boy oh boy it'd be great if it could happen and I could get into the playoffs. I would've already won our game if I would've known that walker would clear concussion protocol and was going to play. I would've started him for sure over Rivera.

Edited by irish

I don't think so either but boy oh boy it'd be great if it could happen and I could get into the playoffs. I would've already won our game if I would've known that walker would clear concussion protocol and was going to play. I would've started him for sure over Rivera.

oof. He was probable and expected to play on thursday I believe

oof. He was probable and expected to play on thursday I believe

Yeah, it really sucks as losing this game more than likely means no playoffs in the ladder. Winning, puts me squarely in the conversation. He left some big scorers on the bench too, life Sanders, Herron, Hill, Robinson. But CoH's team is rock solid. If Graham scores 7 tonight and Forsett can get 16.5, I win.

Need Forsett to outscore New Orleans kicker Graham by 9.5.

Wow! Can't believe I pulled it out and comfortably.

Wow! Can't believe I pulled it out and comfortably.

Same here...but mine was not comfy...was down 1.7 till the Saints last possession....and stills got a couple grabs....really owe it to forsett...if he doesn't break that td run I dunno if Saints get the ball back....ravens dominated top in the 2nd half