[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up matthews?

Helpmeout

LOL yes.... 8 team leagues crack me up. In a 10-12 team league, Matthews has been gone weeks ago. Who are you thinking of dropping for him?

Yea I know it's a cake roster but it was last minute when they asked me to join I figured why not it's another league

That's the thing being that it is an 8 team league My roster is deep I'm thinking maybe gore.

My roster is rivers and Newton at QB

Charles ellington gore jennings and mathews at RB

Julius Thomas at te

I stream K and Def

Same here in my 10team league I picked him up here weeks ago lol

Eh... it's a tough call. If you have a roster spot open I guess it's worth a spot, but I think Dwayne Allen still has that TE1 position locked up and he will be back either next week or just after that. It's not the worst play at TE, but it's a short term solution to any TE problem you may have (I would check out Tim Wright, starting to come into his own as a legit TE2 opposite of Gronk). I would be more inclined to say no, he's not really worth picking up.